"Castillo let's go."Iris nudged trying to get him to stand but he pushed her away, grabbing the bottle as he walked to the dance floor and resumed drinking again.

Iris shook her head and walked over to him struggling to get him out but then Castillo spanked a girl's butt and she turned quickly.

"Hey!! Why'd you spank my girlfriend's butt!!"The guy beside her yelled.

"I'm sorry sir ,on a normal day he wouldn't do that.... please... he's....he's just drunk."Iris pleaded to the huge looking guy.

"Your girlfriend got soft àss you know!!"Castillo blurted loudly and Iris stood on her toes trying to cover his mouth.

"How dare you!!'

The man charged towards Castillo but Iris stood in between and tye man gave Iris a brain resetting slap and she fell to the ground.

"Why'd you lay your useless hand on her!!!"Castillo threw a fist at the guy and he returned it as well. A heated fight broke out and suddenly the Castillo took a bottle breaking it on the man's bald head.

The club bouncers came back and sperated them as one helped Iris take Castillo to his car. She got to the driver's seat and sat.

"Whoah....it's been a year since I touched a wheel. I don't even have a licence."Iris said and looked at Castillo who sat beside her.

He was still conscious and immediately his game turned to her.

"Iris are you okay?"He asks and then hiccuped.

"I should be asking you that. Your face is all bloody."Iris said and roared the engine to life and drove off.

They got to the house and the guards helped Iris take Castillo to his room and she sent the maid to get the first aid kit.

Castillo laid on the bed with his back and as soon as the maid got the kit she left Iris with Castillo.

Iris bent low and took off his sneakers and pulled his hoodie off his body. She rushed his long hair backwards and began to apply treatment on his wound.

"Ouch!"Castillo winced as his skin came in contact with the liquid medicine.

"Take it easy,my love."He mumbled sleepily and Iris gulped hard and resumed what she was doing.

"Why'd you drink so much when you can't handle it huh!"Iris asks looking very worried.

"It's because of you. I wanted to forget your existence in my life even for a while but you still showed up..... sucks."He mumbled.

Iris sighed.

"Am I still handsome baby?"He asks holding her chin and she brought his hand down.

"You're still concerned about your looks in this condition? Are you being serious!"Iris spanked his head.

"My face is like this because of you. I would've apologized if he didn't lay his useless hand on you. That's....how much I love you baby. I'm willing to fight to the death for you."He mumbled and held her chin bringing her face closer.

Iris held his chin and kissed him hard while he responded. He switched their positions coming on top and she gasped with open eyes.

Castillo's hand slipped under her top and his hands came in contact with her bare boobs. He placed his hand on it without moving and broke the kiss.

"Why'd you go out with nothing underneath? Do you want other boys to see how big my possession is.... huh!"He whispered in her ear making her tremble.

His voice,his touch, everything has an effect on her. He moved his lips to her neck and sucked it while Iris moaned softly.