"Wait for me."Cole said and left his office.

Anna touched her lips and smiled but then jolted back to reality.

She quickly went over his drawer flipping through the files to see if she can find anything. She carefully kept each file in it's position after going through each drawer.

She opened the last drawer and there was a white tile with the name VANILLA boldly written on it.

She opened it and glanced through it and smiled happily. Christine will be happy to see this. Anna took her phone and took pictures of the information in the file.

She kept everything back in place and sat like nothing happened. She quickly sent the picture to Christine and texted her that they'll talk when she get back.

Cole came back and dropped his laptop.

"Let's go..."He said and she stood up rushing to him but then missed a step and twisted her ankle as she landed on him and they both crashed to the floor.... kissing.

No one moved,it was a still moment. Anna's eyes grew wilder and she was inwardly happy. She made to stand but he held her waist firmly and kissed her briefly before breaking it.

He stood up and faced the other way while she remained on the floor.

"Hey why'd you kiss me?"She asks.

"Didn't you like it? You also wanted to kiss me. I don't know why you had to take a fall. You can steal kisses from me,I don't mind."he said.

"Hey, I didn't fake it. I just sprained my ankle."Anna pouted.

"I can see you still want another kiss."He said squatting before her.

Her eyes widened in shock. Like is he serious?

"Can I?"She asks and he nodded.

Anna brought he lips closer and then felt a spank on her head.

"Owwww!"

"You're so naughty...let's go"He said and carried her in a bridal style and left his office as he heard her chuckling all through.

"So cute..."he thought.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

...... Empty Class........

Castillo walked into the class with his hands tucked into his pockets.

"Hey I've been searching for you guys for a while now. How come no one texted me that you guys were here?"Castillo asks looking at their faces.

Miguel was about to charge towards Castillo when the door opened forcefully and Lorenzo stormed in.

"You bastard!!!"Lorenzo aimed at Castillo landing a fist on his his face and Castillo staggered a bit.

He returned the punch in the same pace and before Lorenzo could retaliate,Mason held him back.

"Why the heck are you acting like a mad man!! Have you lost it!"Castillo yelled at him.

"So you had the guts to kiss my girlfriend even after I warned you severally to stay the hell away from her!!!!"Lorenzo voiced angrily and Castillo's jaw dropped as his gaze slowly diverted to Bianca who wasn't looking at him at all.

"And so what if I kissed her! I kissed her because I love her!"Castillo said fiercely and Lorenzo lost it.

"Castillo are you even listening to what you're saying? Lorenzo is our friend!! The fact that you're in love with Iris is already enough but to kiss her and say such a thing and straight to Enzo's face is so despicable of you!!"Mason said angrily walking towards Castillo.