chapter 12

~Monday~
~POV Niall~

I am at Liams school, and they walk me around. Teachers, of course. Some girls are gossiping, and even most lads are. I start looking around for Liam, but I can't find him right now.

"Liam payne goes to school here, right?" I ask. "Yeah. Most of the time, he is on time but sometimes a little late. Something at home, I guess," the teacher says. I see his friends so I walk to them.

"Have you heard anything of Liam?" I ask worriedly. "Mr Horan, I can help you better out than these 2 poor idiots," a girl says. I look at her and remember her from the swimming pool. "I believe I was clear at the pool. Bully Liam or his friends again, and I make sure your parents don't have a job anymore. That way, you learn how to be poor!" I tell her. She rolls her eyes. "There will always be someone above you. You can't fire my dad," she tells me.

"I can, and I will. Watch me," I tell her annoyedly. I press her dad's number, and he picks up. "Hello Mr Horan, how can I help you?" He asks. "Your daughter thinks I can't fire you. So this is her warning. Talk to her at home about bullying and stuff, please," I tell him. "I will, thanks," I hang up. She walks away, angry.

And this is how a good day turns to a terrible mood. I hate it! Liam walks in the school, and I just wanna hug him, but I can't. That is weird, and he probably doesn't want it. He walks to us and smiles at me.

"You don't look happy," liam says than. "I had a great morning until some bitch ruined it," he turns to his friends. "What did you 2 do?" He asks them. "Nothing! You told us not to be mean to him!" I chuckle and walk to the class. I am nervous, like really nervous! As in, I wanna throw up.

The first class walks in, and they can ask anything they want. Personally and about my business. "You're hot. Why are you single?" One of the girls asks. "I have 4 kids at home, and I am bi. You tell me," I answer. "If I babysit your kids, would you do me?" I look at her in total shock. "No!" I walk out the room and sit down at the ground.

I need Liam. He always helps me calm down! I need him, but I don't know where he is. I grab my phone and call the first person I see. It is zayn.

"Mate, I have my day off. What's wrong?" He asks. "I need Liam, but I can't find him," I tell him. "I'll text him, okay? Can you talk to me. What happened?" He asks, and i answer. Not even 5 minutes later, I feel his warm arms around me. "It's okay," he repeats.

We are together but keep it a secret since we both don't want anyone to know except the kids one day. He asked me.