chapter 6

~POV Niall~

What is it with Liam that makes me think of him every minute of the day? I am not gay right? Not that I am against it, I just had dated all my life girls! How can this suddenly happen? All I know is I want him to be my boyfriend and move in with me.

On a distant, I see Harry and louis. Thank god! I walk to them, and Louis grins. "Where are the kids?" Harry asks. "With Liam. What are you doing here?" I ask. "You told us to come yesterday," louis says, confused.

"Right, sorry!" I say. "You okay?" Harry asks. "It's Liam. He keeps being in my head. It is just... I don't know," I say. "I know the answer!" Louis says. "Tell me," I tell them. "You're in love," louis answers. "No! I don't fall in love anymore! It is better for the kids!" I say.

"No, you don't want to get hurt again! He isn't abusive," Harry says. "I know he isn't. Let's say he wants me? How do I know he isn't dating me for the money?" I ask them. "Pretend one day you're broke and find out," louis says. "No, that is mean! I'll do it on a bad day," I say, and we laugh.

"Well! I wanna see and kidnapp your kids right now!" Harry says, walking away. "No! No kidnapping, my kids!" I tell him.

~POV Harry~

I am going to test him, I am going to test Liam. I see him swimming with the girls. The lads see me. They come to me. "What ya doing?" Oliver asks me. "Scaring Liam!" I answer, and they grin. "Hey lads, don't talk to strangers!" Liam swims to us.

The girls are in the baby area where niall is watching us from a distance. "They're yours?" I ask. "No, they're my babysit kids," liam says defensively. "Oh, they're cute," I say.

Okay, I admit it it all sounds creapy, but I just want to know how Liam will react. "I'll pay you a lot for these 2?" I ask. "No! Also if you don't leave I'll go to someone!" He tells me. I see Liam swimming to us. The girls stay with Louis. "What did you do haz?" Niall asks me suspicious.

"You know him?!" Liam asks, going insane. "He is my friend Harry. Why?" Niall asks cconfused. "He wants to buy the lads!" Liam says, now very angry. "I was kidding, sorry. Hi, I am Harry Styles," I say. "Niall, do you really know him?" Liam asks. "Yes, he is married to Louis," niall says with a soft smile on his face.

Liam hits him hard with water. "That was really mean!" Liam says. "Nialler here had no idea. It was all me," I say. I hear Liam mumble something like asshole but I let it go. We start to all swim, and at the end of the day, the kids all get tired. Niall and Liam go get fries, and we sit with the kids. Lou and I are thinking of getting kids. We are not sure yet, but we do wanna discuss it with niall and the kids about it.