chapter 10

~POV Liam~

I am talking with Louis. "Why don't you ask Niall on a date?" He asks me suddenly. "I am scared he says no," I answer honestly. "What if he says yes?" He asks me. "Why would he say yes? I am just some poor lad. I bet he doesn't want to date poor people!" I tell him.

"Would you date him for the money?" Louis asks me. "No, of course not! Why would you say that?" I ask him offended. "Then why would niall date you for the money? He doesn't care about the money. He doesn't even know what to do with it now!" He says. I chuckle and nod. "Okay, I'll ask him, but soon as he says no, it will he weird," I say.

I walk to Niall and Zayn walk away. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "I feel fine, I guess. Nothing I can't handle!" He says. "I was wondering if you maybe -" Before I can continue, he just kisses me. "I would love to go on a date with you!" He says. I am still in shock from that kiss. "Sorry. Uh, was that what you wanted to ask, tho. Otherwise, I made this very awkward," he says.

"I did want to ask you that. How did you know?" I ask him. "Don't know. I was just hoping," he answers. "Okay, I will pick you up, and I pay. I will ask if Harry and louis wanna watch the kids," I say. "Ask them if they can stay there!" Niall says. I laugh and nod.

I walk to Louis and Harry, who are playing with their own kids. "Can the kids come to you tomorrow?" I ask them. "We have 2 kids too," louis answers. "Please? I got myself a date with niall, and he trusts you with the kids," I say. "Do they stay the night?" Harry asks. "If they can?" I ask.

They both laugh and nod. "Fine, we take care of the kids. Do you have something in mind?" Harry asks. "Going out for dinner, not to fancy cus niall doesn't like that. After dinner we go to the movies, he can pick the movie at the cinema and after the movie we go home and hope it happens again," I say.

"I think niall wants you to stay the night," louis tells me with a grin on his face. "No! Altho... he is very hot," I say. "He has abs!" Harry says. "And very blue eyes!" Louis says. "What are you 2 doing to the poor lad?" Zayn asks. "He has a date with niall. We take care of the kids day and night," louis says with a grin.

"He likes beach walks. He doesn't like to swim in the water, tho. Dinner not to fancy he hates fancy and let him pick a movie at the cinema if that is your plan. He needs to be in control all the time," zayn says. Damn niall is right, Zayn is a good assistant.