"It's not that......"

"She lives here."Castillo said walking down the stairs fully dressed and they all turned to him.

"What!!"They chorused in shock.

"Are we still going to the club or not? I'll explain everything to you guys."Castillo said walking out of the house while Miguel and Mason tailed him.

"We....will talk tomorrow. I don't even know what to say to you right now. Like how come you didn't tell me that you lived with Castillo? And why?"Lorenzo said and walked out before she could say anything.

He was really feeling upset but was bit calm though. He just needed to understand why neither Castillo nor Iris said a word about it.

They got to the club and sat down. The lights were dim and the music was loud and you could see slvts going in and out of the club.

"Here are your orders.."The waiter said and placed their glasses on the table.

"Drinks for the guys and soda for our baby Castillo."Mason said an they all laughed.

"Don't you dare call me a baby."Castillo glared at him.

"So you mean to say that your bro and her cousin are in a relationship?"Lorenzo asks.

"Exactly."Castillo said.

He could see the look on Lorenzo's face and he looked jealous.

"Calm down Enzo,no one's taking your girlfriend from you."Castillo said and earned a deadly glare from Enzo.

"Cas...see that lady over there. Seems like she wants to have fun,she has been staring at you for a while now. Go to her...I dare you."Mason said.

"You know I'll never do that so quit it. Let her keep looking."Castillo said.

The lady stood up from her chair and approached them with her drink in her hand.

"Hi handsome,do you want to have fun? I have a very generous nature you know?"The lady said caressing Castillo's chest while his friends watched him.

"Do you have any idea of what I'm not into cheap slvts! Now get your hands off me!"Castillo yelled at her and she flinched.

"Go easy on the girl. Hello I'm Mason....."Mason introduced himself and walked up to her. "Let's get a room."He said and winked at her.

The lady stood up and walked out with Mason.

"Make sure to use protection!!! You're too young to father a child!"Miguel yelled at him.

"Seriously? You guys are so unbelievable."Castillo scoffs.

"Castillo that lady looks so hot...why did you let her go?"Miguel asked.

"There are so many girls at this club! Do you by any chance want to fvck any?"Castillo asks him

"Do you want Riele to kill me? I'm loyal to my girlfriend and she's the only girl I've fvcked so quit nagging."Miguel said.

"You're the one nagging me. How am I supposed to know if she brushes her teeth or takes her bath? Mason needs an award!! Still surprised how he enjoys fvcking different holes all the time!"Castillo said and leaned back on his chair.

Lorenzo kept quiet the whole time while his eyes scanned the club. He was waiting for someone and immediately she walked in,she winked at him.

"Guys...I'll just talk to a buddy of mine over there. It's been long I saw him."Lorenzo lied and stood up.

"Sure, don't get too drunk!"Miguel said and he nodded and left.

"So how are you and Iris coping living in the same house?"Miguel asked.