17

Lexa's POV
I feel myself get really nervous once we reach the gate of Arkadia, Clarke gently squeezes my hand as we go inside the gate.

"Heda, you are here on behalf of Clarke and I. You're safe."Abby said looking at me. I nod.

"Please call me Lexa when we aren't in Polis."I said as we get out of the car. I watch as Bellamy runs up to Clarke and hugs her, she hugs him back. They pull away from each other. He looks at me but doesn't say anything.

"Are you here to stay?"He asked her. She looks at me and then her ring.

"No, I'm just here until I fully heal."She said as he looks at her hand in mine. He nods.

"Really? Her?."He asked.

"Bellamy stop, she makes me happy."She said before he storms away.

"I think our engagement upset him."I said, she sigh and stands in front of me.

"Don't worry about it, he will come around. Lexa I love you and that's all that matters."She said. I nod.

"I love you too Clarke."I said. I watch as Clarke reunites with her friends and the people she considers family. Lincoln walks up to me.

"Hey it's okay to be nervous around them at first but they are good people."He said.

"I'll just have to see that for myself."I said as I see Bellamy talking to some man, they look over at me. Clarke grabs my hand. We start walking around. She stops to catch her breath.

"Clarke why don't you rest. You've been through a lot."I said softly. She sighs.

"I'll be fine."She said.

"My love please."I said, she nods.

"My old room is this way."She said as we start walking into the ship. We are stopped by Bellamy.

"Clarke, you can't marry her."He said as he grabs her hand. I put mine on a small blade.

"Bellamy, come on."Kane said, he lets go of her hand and walks over to Kane, we keep walking.

"I'm sorry about him."She said as we reach her and Ravens old room. She shuts the door and sits down on the bed.

"Why is he so mad about us?"I asked her.

"Yeah, but things will be fine."She said as she holds out her hand, I grab it and she pulls me closer to her.

"Everything is going to be okay."She said softly. I nod.

"Raven is going to flip when she hears we are getting married."She said softly. I nod.

"I know, I can't wait."I said softly, she kisses me. I kiss her back and she pulls me on top of her.