1

Clarke's POV
"Lexa what did you do?"I asked. She looks at me for a moment before saying anything.

"The same thing you would've done, I saved my people."She said, I feel tears fill my eyes.

"Trikru! Let's move!"She said.

"May we meet again."She said before her and all her people walk away. All hope is lost. I need Lexa and she betrayed me.

Three Months Later
I watch as a panther walks under the tree I'm in, I grab my knife and jump on to it, stabbing it in the back, the panther flips us, scratching my back. I cut its throat and sigh in pain. I grab the body of the now dead panther. I take into the shop, I'm wanted everywhere, but the shop owner; Niylah has been helping me. I drag the body into her shop and put it on the table. She smiles.

"Clarke this is a huge catch."She said, I smile as a man walks in. He shows her a picture of me. I cover my face.

"Wanheda, have you seen her?"He asked her, she shakes her head.

"No. I haven't."She said. He looks over at me for a few seconds. Then back at her.

"I'll be back."He said before leaving. I go to leave behind him.

"Clarke don't. At least let me clean that."She said. I stop and look back to her, we both sit down on her bed. I take off my shirt, she starts cleaning the cut. We don't say anything.

"How did you do it?"She asked me. I look at her.

"Do what?"I asked. She rest her chin on my shoulder.

"How did you stop the enemy?"She asked me. I look at her.

"I trusted someone I shouldn't have trusted so have I had to do what I did to save my people."I said softly before standing up.

She grabs my wrist softly. I look at her. I sit back down the bed facing her.

"Niylah, we cant."I whisper.

"I'm lonely Clarke, just kiss me."She said as I kiss her she kisses me back. I pull off her shirt. She flips us, pinning me down as she kisses my neck and chest.