4

Clarke's POV
I wake up in a cold wet room, my hands chained together and above my head. I look around to see Roan and his royal guard outside of the sell.  My body is swore, I can barely move.

"Trikru is gathering their army. They are coming after you but they won't need to when you're dead."He said as his men open the door to my cell, he puts a knife to my throat. I don't fight it. I lean into it. I feel blood run down my neck.

"Stop! We want her alive for when that child the call a leader gets here"I hear someone yell. He pulls away. His mother; the queen walks in.

Lexa's POV
Two days later it's dawn.
Lincoln and Nyko rode out to all of the clans. We a have an army of thousands of grounders. I step out in front of all of them with, Lincoln, Luna, Octavia and Indra by my side.

"We have come together to fight against the Ice Nation. They threaten our alliance with Skaikru. We must protect it. We are in and out, we get WanHeda and that's it. Let's ride."I yelled. Everyone yelled and shouted in response. They take off toward The Ice Nation. Titus walks up to me.

"Lexa you must stay. Love is weakness."He said standing in front of me.

"Lincoln. Remove him."I said as I continued down to my horse. Octavia looks at me.

"Lexa are you sure you can handle this?"She asked me. I stop and take a deep breath.

"If Clarke dies this alliance dies. That's all I care about."I said lying to her. We get on our horses and take off behind the army. I feel a tear roll down my face. I let it fall. Hours later we reach the walls surrounding the Ice Nation's Capital. I get off my horse and walk to the front of the army. I turn and look at them.

"Jus Dren, Jus Daun!"I shout. Everyone shouts it back and storms the gate causing it to come crashing down.

Everyone starts fighting and killing each other. I see Roan with a knife against Clarke's throat. She looks scared. She is covering bruises and cuts. I feel my blood boil as I get closer to him. Octavia tackles him. The knife slightly cuts Clarke's neck. I rush over to her. I grab her and get out of here. I hear Indra blow the horn. Luna, Lincoln, Octavia and I leave with Clarke. As the rest of the army takes care of Ice Nation.

Clarke is finally safe.