16

Clarke's POV
Everyone left leaving, Lexa, my mom and I alone.

"I'm so glad you're okay."My mom said. I smile and grab her hand.

"Thanks to you mom."I said she smiles.

"Lexa never left your side."My mom said.

"How long was I out?"I asked. Lexa and my mom look at each other.

"A week."Lexa said. I feel my heart stop.

"Anya? What happened with her?"I asked her. She sighs.

"I had to kill her. In this case; Blood Must Have Blood."She said softly. I nod. She starts to cry.

"Hey, hey it's okay, you did what you had to do to save your people."I said softly as I wipe her tears, my mom looks at us.

"Clarke we leave for Arkadia in few hours, you don't have to stay but I'd like you to come home for a few days."She said. I nod as she leaves. I pull Lexa closer to me.

"Clarke you have no idea how happy I am that you're okay."She said looking into my eyes.

"I love you Lexa."I said, her eyes winded slightly, she smiles.

"I love you too Clarke more than you'll ever understand."She said before she kisses me, I kiss her back. She pulls away.

"Wanheda my love, will.. will you marry me?"She asked pulling out a small black ring made from barb wire. I smile and nod.

"Yes."I said as she put the ring on my finger, she smiles and kisses me. I kiss her back. I pull away.

"The Heda and The WanHeda."I said softly.

"WanHeda will now mean the queen."She said.