Hello From the Trauma Inducing Rabbit

Turning on the animatronic was the scariest thing that Jester had ever chosen to do in their entire life.

They held a taser in their right hand as the fans whirred inside of the rabbit's head. They sat back on the upside-down bucket-- which had become very comfortable after the several days that they had been working on the animatronic. The handheld lamp cast eerie shadows on the walls. Jester still hadn't been able to fix the lights in the room, so they had been using the Pizza Plex's entire supply of lamps and handheld lights.

Their hands shook viciously as they awaited what was happening next. They looked over at the camera that they had set up earlier. It was a force of habit that made them want to record every test run or anything that they created. Maybe if something went wrong, they could look over the video and see what had occurred.

Jester knew that the animatronic was probably seeing a power on screen inside its head. Jester wondered if the animatronic was feeling any sense of confusion at the moment. Well, it should be feeling something if they connected all of the wires correctly. Jester sincerely hoped nothing was going to go wrong.

They quickly froze when the animatronic's eyes flickered open and lit up. Its head was still limp and bowed toward the ground, but Jester could see the floor in front of it was lit up with a bright fuchsia light. Jester tumbled backward off of the bucket in shock and surprise, their legs flying up in the air.

It worked. But at the same time, now it was awake. Jester hurriedly tried to stand up but was again surprised when they bumped their head on a piece of metal. After cursing loudly to themself a few times, they looked up, still clutching the back of their head.

And they may have screamed.

***

Bonnie woke up absolutely and totally confused. Where was he? He couldn't see anything. A start-up menu appeared in his vision, allowing him to gain some time of understanding.

But this just made him more confused

But this just made him more confused. He hadn't seen a start-up screen for a very long time. He tried to remember what had happened. All he could remember was Monty...

Oh.

Had he been decommissioned?

The menu disappeared from his vision and he was finally able to open his eyes. He was apparently sitting on the ground. It was very dirty. There were broken and frayed wires in a pile next to his left hand on the ground. Bonnie tried to ignore the fact that he knew that those were basically his veins and nerves. He suppressed a shiver.

His ears twitched as he heard a loud thud and clang of metal. He looked up just in time to see a human sprawled on the ground. His first aid protocols kicked in and he immediately stood up, walked over to the human, and leaned over it.

The human was definitely a little odd-looking, but not necessarily bad-looking either. It had blonde hair with very dark roots, more than likely dyed. They were wearing a large purple jacket. Bonnie recognized the jacket as one for the mechanics at the Pizza Plex. Good. He was still home.