"I can't wait to be a brother-in-law"Logan smirked.

"Hey hey.... she's too young."Christine hit him playfully.

"I wonder the look that's going to be on Castillo's face once he sees her."Logan said.

"Well that's for them to settle. I'm going up to my kids. Francis,let's go."Christine said and turned to leave when he pulled her back.

"You've been spending time with them since you got here this morning. What about me?"Logan asks.

"My babies need me now so I need to go."Christine said.

"Young man.....go to your sister. I need time with my wife."Logan said.

"She's my mommy!"

"She's my baby!"

"Mommy's too big to be a baby.."Francis said and held Christine's hand pulling her towards the stairs.

"She's my mommy!!"Francis said proudly sticking his tongue out to Logan.

"Do you have any idea that I'm your dad!"Logan voiced from downstairs. "I'll punish you Rachel!!"he added.

*********

Iris kept pacing up and down, walking helter skelter in her room. She didn't even bother to check out the room. Her mind was fixed at the fact that she's living under the same roof with Castillo. She sat on the bed and then tried to calm down.

"There's no need to panic....but what will happen when everyone finds out? Enzo will get upset again. It's not my fault Christine fell in love with his brother."She muttered to herself.

Iris smiled lightly and started walking around the room checking out the furnitures an the room design.

She saw her bags at the corner of the room and walked over to it and started unpacking. She began to place everything in her closet and when she was done she walked into the bathroom to check it out. It was so shiny and big too. It was almost half the size of her bedroom.

"Christine really hit the jackpot widely."Iris muttered and stepped out.

********Downstairs**

Castillo walked into the house with his hands in his pocket and he saw a maid taking a set of new bedding set to a room and he instantly knew that his supposed 'house mate' has arrived. He first walked to his room and dropped his things and then walked out.

"Prepare me a bath."He instructed a maid and headed to Iris's room.

He got to the door and knocked but he got no response. He knocked again and no one responded so he walked in.

"Hello..."He said and immediately Iris walked out of the bathroom and his jaw dropped.

"Iris?"He called in shock and excitement and she bit her lower lip.

"It's really you!! This is the best day of my life..."He said happily.

Suddenly his eyes travelled down to her chest region and he was baffled by what he saw. The buttons of her uniform were all open and she wore nothing underneath. The white shirt was a bit transparent as each side of the shirt covered each tits while the center was exposed and damn Castillo went crazy. Her tits were so fucking big.

Iris slowly looked down, then screamed and ran into the bathroom.

"You're a pervert Castillo!!"She yelled from the bathroom.

"I never asked you to seduce me! Do you expect me to just look away?"Castillo asks.

"Shut up!"

"Nice tits you got there..."Castillo grinned as she stuck her head out of the bathroom.