The hanging of a lost boy

Start from the beginning

"You undressed me while I was sleeping. You sick fuck." He yelled, fists balling.

"How else would I give you it, hmmm? I'm not one to play unfair! You have medicine you need to take - so you take it!" Monokuma exclaimed, but his eyes narrowed in a way that sent shocks to Maizono's immune system.

"That said, nice work down there!"

The PI shot forward, fully ready to hit that goddamn bear - he felt violated.

A hand shot out, grabbing his elbow before he could do anything and sharply pulling him back. When he turned to see who it belonged to, he was met with something surprising.

Kirigiri was glaring at Monokuma too, even if her face was mostly usual - her energy was like an atomic bomb.

"Why can't he take his own medicine?" Her voice shot out, a fair question in her mind.

Monokuma rubbed the back of his head.
"Simple! It gives him an unfair advantage! He could easily use it to drug you guys, and we wouldn't want someone dying due to foul play would we? Since no one else is able to touch it, that wouldn't be fair."

"You could always implement a rule against that, and you know it." Kirigiri fired, ready to argue this down.

The bear thought about it.
"Hmm.... maybe, but that doesn't solve the whole issue!"

Maizono hung his head. "Just... leave it... I cant administer my own injections... its fine, but thanks Kiri-"

"I'll do it." She said, still staring at the bear.

Maizono looked up to her now, shock on his face.

"Assuming you're okay with that." She added.

Maizono paused a moment, then nodded. "It.... would be considerably more comfortable, yeah. But are you su-"

"Let me give him his medicine, it seems only fair." Kirigiri demanded Monokuma, who was finding the whole situation amusing.

"Hmmmmmm...... Fine. I love watching you get all riled up, Kirigiri. It's so unlike you! With that said, if it gets used for anything other than its intended use I will punish you both!"
The bear agreed, then jumped down to the floor.

"Now! Enough of this nonsense! On to the motives! Skeletons aren't my forte, being a stuffed bear and all - but every human has atleast one of em' swinging around in their closet all secret like!"
The bear started laughing, lifting his arms.
"Times-a-wastin' Giblets! If I don't get a corpse outta one of ya in the next twenty four hours, your skeletons will all be front page news!
And trust me, we gots some real doozies in here!
Well, smell ya later!"

The headmaster waved before free falling backwards off the podium - disappearing somewhere.

Hina was the first to speak.
"So, yeah, no one's gonna go on a killing spree to keep their secret a secret are they?"

She had her hand on a hip, looking up to Ogami before surveying the room.

Everyone thought about it.

Maizono uncrumpled his letter, looking at it again with a solemn look. He sighed, running his hand through his hair before folding the paper and starting to shred it.

Yeah, it sucked. The whole point of Sayaka getting him his surgery and paying some Ultimate Imposter to help him appear cis legally was to never have to face the prospect of being outed. Sure, some people are open about it - but Maizono had a lot of bad experiences under his belt, and he wanted nothing more than to just live his life without that obstacle.