"The boss is in a meeting with the board and wouldn't want to be disturbed."The lady said.

"I can wait in his office."Anna said.

"And who do you think you are to make demands?"The lady scoffs.

Anna was really pissed off and thought of a way to meet Cole.

"I can see you want your boss to fire you when he finds out that you're harassing his girlfriend."Anna said.

"Girlfriend?"The lady gasped.

"Take me to his office while I'm still being nice."Anna said as the lady walked out while Anna tailed her.

"The boss has a girlfriend?"The receptionist thought full of shock.

They got to Cole's office and Anna walked in.

"I'll wait for him here. You may leave."Anna said and the secretary stormed out.

Anna sat on Cole's chair facing the window when the door opened.

"Boss she's been waiting for you."The secretary said and Cole told her to leave.

"Who the hell are you?"Cole asks and Anna spun the chair,now facing him.

"You? Anna?"Cole called in surprise. "What on earth are you doing here?"Cole asks walking to his table.

"Well I came to see you."Anna said.

"Do you know where Racheal is?"He asks.

"No."

"Then why are you here?"

"We'll have a greater chance of finding her if we work together."Anna said standing to her feet.

Cole laughed then dragged her by the arm to the door.

"Don't bother me again. I'm done with you."Coke said.

"You can at least tell me who Moji's parents are so I can help you."Anna insisted.

"Nevermind...just leave. You even had the guts to tell everyone that you're my girlfriend."Cole scoffs.

"Don't take it back...! I'm still coming for you...."She said and walked out of his office.

"What the....."

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

Iris sat in her room packing all her stuff into her suitcases. Her room was already looking empty since she already packed up a lot. She zipped the second bag and kept it with the others and opened the third suitcase and started packing the rest.

Christine said they were moving in the next day so she had to pack up tonight. Her phone rang and she took it out of her back pocket and sighed when she saw the caller. It rang again and she picked the call.

���Hello babe...why aren't you picking up my calls.

���I'm kinda busy Enzo,I'm tired too,I'll see you tomorrow.

���Come outside

��� Outside where?

���I'm outside your house.

Iris quickly hung up and walked out of her room and made her way downstairs. Christine was also packing up and Anna was fast asleep so she didn't bother them.

She walked outside and met Lorenzo leaning on his car. He was dressed in a pair of shorts and a big polo shirt. Iris walked closer to him and stood with her arms crossed under her breast.

"It's late."She broke the silence.

"I know...just wanted to see you."He said and then hugged her.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for yelling at you, sorry for trying to hit you and sorry if I made you feel like I don't trust you. I trust you Iris because I know that you love me and I promise to be the boyfriend you want. I'll do anything to please you."Lorenzo said then then broke the hug.