"Castillo....sorry if Lorenzo interrupted our...."

"Date?"Castillo asks with a wink.

"I've told you to stop winking at me."Iris said not looking at him.

"Why? Is it having an effect on you?"Castillo asks and she looks at him then he winked again.

"You're so annoying."She said trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Are you blushing?"Castillo asks in surprise.

"I'm not...."She lied and then her lips curved into a smile and she hid her face on the table.

Castillo was now smiling as well. He was happy that he's the reason she's smiling and that gave him more reasons to win her over. It's going to get complicated but it's worth it and he's willing to wait or her even if it means waiting forever.

"Are you done? Let's go."Lorenzo said as soon as he came back.

"See you tomorrow Cas"Iris smiled at him.

"Sure,Goodnight. See you bro..."Castillo said to Lorenzo who left with Iris immediately.

******

The drive was really silent and Iris loved it. She just wanted to enjoy the cool night breeze and wasn't ready for any trouble. She immediately thought of Castillo and her mind drifted back to when he winked at her and she chuckled lightly. Castillo is a real funny guy and fun to be with too. She just wished Lorenzo didn't interrupt tyem.

Not that she's feeling anything for Castillo or she dosen't love her boyfriend but it's not wrong to spend one with your other friends alone. I mean she's not doing anything wrong.

They stopped in front of their house and Iris unfastened her seatbelt.

"Goodnight babe...."Iris kissed his cheeks and made to leave but he pulled her back and she turned to him.

"Babe...."She called but then he slammed their lips together.

He kissed her with so much passion and love....he just didn't want to stop. He stopped and then looked at her.

"I love you Iris.....I love you so so much. I don't want to loose you to any guy."Lorenzo said.

"Why are you thinking that way?"She asked him.

"I get so jealous when I see you with him. The way you smile at him just annoys me so much and I......"Iris cut me off with a loud chuckle.

"What's funny? I'm being serious here."He said.

Iris knelt on the chair and leaned towards him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Enzo I love you very much. That's why I agreed to be your girlfriend and I promise you,I won't fall in love with any other guy. I'm all yours."Iris said to him and he smiled.

"You promise?"He asks and she nodded. He pulled her into a hug, patting her back.

"Goodnight baby.."He said and she left.

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

���Christine's Room ���

"You did that.!!"Anna yelled out laughing after Christine told her what she did to Logan.

"Trust me girl,I just needed the perfect strategy to get him and I knew he wouldn't resist me. So now I know that soon, he'll take me back."Christine smiled.

"So what's your plan now if he eventually takes you back. You two will get married?"Anna asks.

"Marriage can wait. I want him to love me again just like before till he completely forgets what happened between us."Christine said.

FALLING FOR HER SMILEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें