............PARIS............

Logan and Christine just came back from the event an hour ago and Logan went up to you room to rest. Christine really tried to tell him everything but was always interupted.

She walked into her closet and changed to her home wear. She wore a white top with a blue pair of jeans before leaving her room.

She got to the living room and saw the twins watching a cartoon titled "small foot". She sat down in between them and began watching the movie with them.

Logan walked out of his room too, he changed to a simply shirt and black jeans. On his way out, he saw the three of them watching TV while laughing.

"Are you going out boss..."Christine asks looking at him.

He simply ignored her.

"Frankie... Francis..you guys behave. I'll be back soon."He said and left the house.

.

"Weird.."Christine mumbled.

.

.

.

Logan walked into a one of the club in the area. For about 3 hours now he's been touring the city and now he decided to end his day in the club.

The music was blaring at each corners of the club. He quietly walked to a seat and sat down. With his casual wear it was quite hard to recognize him...

A server walked to him dressed in some skimpy clothes. She smiled seductively at him.

"What can I offer you handsome?" She smiled.

"Whiskey will do" He replied.

The lady left, making sure to shake her butt while leaving. Logan's eyes traveled round the club.

Some where dancing, some were busy kissing and romancing themselves while some were simply sitting and flirting around.

"I'm sure there are married men in this club. Busy f*cking some useless b*tches, while their wives are at home worried sick of them. Such a rotten world we live in" Logan muttered bitterly.

A lady suddenly came and sat down beside him. He looked at her and looked away.

The server came and served him his drink then kept the bottle beside. He paid the server who walked away after winking at him...

The lady who was sitting beside him, came more closer to him making sure to press her b**bs on his arm.

"Hey s*xy, I couldn't help but notice you've been sitting here all by yourself. I'm sure you need some good company" The lady whispered seductively in his ear with her hands slowly crawling to his thigh.

Logan simply stared at her, strangely his body wasn't reacting to her touches. Something crossed his mind and then he pulled her closer by the head and slammed his lips on her.

The lady wrapped her hands round his neck, kissing him hungrily. Logan groaned and broke the kiss, that kiss also didn't make his body react.

"Let's just go to a room pretty boy. There I'll-"

"Leave!" Logan said.

"C'mon hun"

"Leave now!!" Logan raised his tone abit. The lady scoffed and stood up, she walked away looking for another customer.

Logan continued his drink. These days he doesn't understand himself any longer... He didn't know for how long he stayed there.... something really bothered him at the event he md Christine attended.