Sins cost a hefty price

Start from the beginning

Just as Tyger turned her back to them to serve them some drinks, Nayla grabbed Nat's forearm and rushed outside. "He isn't on our side; my instincts are never wrong." Nayla whispered. "Tone it down with that spidey sense, but until there is proof, he is an asset NOT an alliance." Nayla nodded at her.

"I will catch up later, I got some targets to hit." Nayla was interrupted by a car screeching to a stop in front of them. "Who do you think you are? Hm? Damaging my men like that?" The man smugly asked as he leaned on his car. His goons sharpening their knives. "You and I are gonna have some no restraints play widow." He laughed at his sick attempt of a joke. "Go, let me enjoy myself with these." Nayla nodded at her teammate and flew.

"Gray, give me direction to my first target." Nayla ordered the AI. "Michael O’Connor, currently in a resort in high town, 3 km north east."

Nayla masked herself with her illusion, blending in with the shadows of the dimly lit restaurant. Waiters passed her with trays and wine bottles, completely unaware of the lurking figure leaned against the wall. "Trust me Vincent, join the NRP as a viewer and these cunts and whores will never measure up to the pleasures of NRP. You can even direct the whole shit, fuck Hollywood and all that." Michael laughed as he gulped his wine glass.

"Scuse me Mark." Michael patted his friend on the back as he left, heading for the rooftop. Nayla smiled to herself as she followed him. He leaned his elbows against the ledge, cigarette in mouth. "Playing devil's advocate hmm?" Michael jumped out of his skin. "Jesus christ!" He clutched his heart. "Not even Jesus can save you." Nayla took a fistful of his thin hair and smashed his face against the ledge. A satisfying crunch was heard as his nose broke. She wrapped a hand around his neck and leaned him against the edge, "Not so enticing and thrilling when you are the one getting harmed, is it?" Nayla spat out as the images of the kids surfaced.

"Gray where and how much force do I need to paralyse someone from the neck down?" A blood curdling scream ripped through high town. People ran to the source, behold the scene fore their wide eyes. Michael was beaten to a pulp, disfigured and bruised. As the crowd gathered around her, faces struck with pure horror and shock. "To anyone who watches no restraint play, or even considers it I am coming for you." Nayla's voice was low and cold. Sharp with its determination. No one moved a muscle, breaths laboured. She grabbed Michael by the back of his neck, wiggling him around like a ragged doll. "I am not here for justice, not law, I came for vengeance and blood." She dropped the man, uncaring of his battling for his breath.

Nayla didn't care for the public's poor eyes, nor did she care for the mutilated bodies of the NRP viewers. Wherever she went, the sickos dropped like flies. Wherever she went, blood seeped and chaos flamed. Alive enough to breath is all she could offer, the best she could offer. In the span of three days, people started turning themselves in to Tyger Tiger, or snitching on others. NRP's existing customers disappeared, except one. She won't rest till she finds them.

Walking through The Princess Bar, she set her eyes on that weasel. She stood behind Ed and leaned to whisper in his ear. "Track down Mr. Saturday, I know you can." She really was itching to smash his head against the keyboard. "I-I don't know if I ca-an, no one really knows anything about him."

"LIES!" She slammed his laptop shut and turned his chair around. She placed both her hands on the armrests and stared at him. "You are either on my side or not, and you have seen what happened to the others. I saw you reading all the articles about me Ed." Her eyes never strayed away from his, his heartbeats were speeding as he was shaking. "One more chance before I shove my hand down your throat and fish out your heart."

His hesitation to track down Mr. Saturday further strengthened her suspicions. Why would he wait till threatened to track down a regular customer of NRP? "I tracked down his pc, here." He handed her the location on a piece of paper. "If I don't find him you better kiss this world goodbye Eddie."