Some men walked to them and carried their things, heading to the shiny plane that stood proudly admist the airport.

"Mommy let's go!!" Frankie's voice could be heard.

Logan held Francis and Frankie's hand then they climbed the stairs. Christine followed behind, taking selfies of herself.

They walked in the plane and Christine couldn't help but look around. Everything in there was so classy and luxurious.

"Good morning Sir, please follow me" A hostess smiled and bowed.

Logan followed behind with the others. They were guided to some seats. Logan helped Frankie and Francis buckle their seat belt.

Christine sat down too and buckled her belt too. She switched her phone to airplane mode and then arranged her hair.

"Are you ready?" Logan asked.

"Hmm" Christine nodded with a smile on her face.

"We're taking off in 3, 2,1...."

There suddenly was some shaking. Christine held on tight to her gown with her eyes closed. This wasn't the first time she has entered a plane but she was scared.

She felt a hand on hers, opening her eyes a smile crept on her lips when she saw it was Francis. He was looking front with that usual straight look of his...

"Like father like son" Christine thought.

The tremor gradually subdued signalling that the plane was in the air. Frankie unbuckled her seatbelt and came down the seat. She walked in a room and came out with a pink tablet.

She sat down next to Francis and they began playing some games on it. Logan was busy reading a book.

Christiy looked at them and then looked out of the window, all she could see were clouds.

** HOURS LATER**

"Mommy?...wake up!! We're here" Frankie tapped Christine's cheek.

Christine squinted and slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and yawned, stretching her body.

"For how long did I sleep?" Christine asked.

"For hours I think. Gosh, you can sleep for the world... We're here, dad and Francis already went down" Frankie smiled.

"Really? We're in Paris?" Christine quickly stood up and rushed to the exit. Frankie followed behind.

Christine rushed out and gasped at the site she saw. It was sunset in the area and the Eiffel tower could be perceive from where she stood. The site was just so beautiful!

"Wow..." She gushed.

"Woooooohhhhhh!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her voice.

Logan who was speaking to the business men who came to welcome them, looked at her when she screamed. He simply and shook his head.

"So as I was saying..." Logan turned back to them.

The wind blew on Christine's hair and she simply giggled. It's been her dream to come here in Paris and finally her dream came through.

She walked downstairs and went and stood beside Logan.

"Greetings. ." She bowed with a smile.

"Thanks mademoiselle" A man said with a French accent.

"So our boss already booked a house for you. You can stay there for as long as your trip last. Welcome to Paris once more!" The man said.

He shook hands with Logan before leaving. A car stopped in front of them and some men carried their things in it.