six

She saw a shirtless fine man wearing gray sports pants with well define abs and chest, water dripping from his wet neck length silky hair.  Holy God what was that! It was like one of those so called Greek gods woke up from the drawing and is standing in front of her.

A husky voice cut her thin thread of thoughts before they went too far." Done staring? "

Yn was now furiously blushing. It's so embarrassing to be caught staring isn't it?

" Omg I-I'm s-sorry " she stuttered looking away. "Dear lord may the earth split up and eat me alive" was the only thought that ran through her mind. Couldn't in no way in hell blame her tho. What was going to think of her now? Wait why would she even care?

The sound of footsteps dragger her of her thoughts. "How rude! How can he hear my apology and go without accepting it" was all she thought.

Little did she know the man on the other side was trying not to face her because his cheeks had a tint of light pink too!

Yeah sure he has been stared at many times and he was used to it but none ever saw him shirtless, not even his sister! He just hoped that  the little 'incident' doesn't make her interested in him in any way. Specifically physically speaking cz we've already got over the looks part. With that thought on his mind, he just shrugged off and went to wear something.

___________________________________________

The three of them finished dining and yeji told Hyunjin and yn to wait for her as she brought some fruits from the garden outside.

As yeji got out, yn was trying to gather up her courage to thank him for paying for her stuff. I mean yeah sure she was so bold of a girl but nuh-uh not after what happened, yk , earlier.

Finally, without a second thought she blurted " thanks for paying for my stuff back at the mall"

" No problem. Besides, you'll return it as a favor so I didn't do anything for free.". The man answered with a shrug

" I know but thanks anyway "

" What are you thanking him for?" Is that yeji's voice? Oopsie, we've got some shit to deal with now

Yn explained what happened in the mall which made yeji giving her brother a death glare

"Yah! You paid TWO FREAKING THOUSAND DOLLARS thinking it was for a dress and you don't even give me a single cent!!?" And with that she jumped on him which caused him to fall back on the couch with her on top of him trying to snatch his hair.

" Yah yah yah where are your manners I'm older than you" he tried pushing her off him

" Manners my ass" and she started tickling him to which he uncontrollably laughed.

They surely were making a scene. Amused, Yn threw a popcorn in her mouth  watching the 'Hwang fight'. But something caught her attention, it was the first time that she heard Hyunjin laugh, and it was so cute, not to mention his smile was so pretty." He should smile more "she thought

" Now I actually feel like a third wheel" Yn sighed earning a chuckle from her bsf .

She turned to the man laying on the couch only to see that he got back his poker face on.

" Anyway it's already 10 pm I should probably head home"

" Yah ynnie it's very dark outside , oppa can you take her home for me?"

" No need to bother I'm gonna take a cab-" she was trying to protest when she heard a quite husky voice saying " I have a car, I'll give you a ride"

He headed out before she could refuse so she just gave up and followed him

Reaching the parking, she saw numerous cars but didn't know which one was his. Then she heard the sound of car unlocking and oh my life it was a black sports car for the love of God!

She walked towards it to find its owner waiting for her, holding the open passenger seat door so that she gets in.

"What's with the gentleman man actions" yn said to the man standing beside her as she got in

He closed the door and got into the drivers seat. "I AM a gentleman my lady, just not around everyone."

Wait wait wait...