five

" could you please watch where you're going! "

"I could say the same thing !"

"We both were distracted so nine's to blame here"

"Yeah sure just my clothes are soaking in coffee " 

yn was too distracted checking her clothes to mind the man standing in front of her

" Fine come with me I'll buy you another outfit "

" No thank y-" the moment she lifted her head, the shock hit her like a truck . It was no other than Hwang Hyunjin!

" You? " They both said in sync

" Well, let's go get you some other clothes"

Yn's POV:

Well, that was unexpected!

" I thought you'd change your mind since it's me"

" Why would I?  Come on " i was pretty sure that I'd freeze of I'd touch him. How cold!

But did he actually forget the exhibition accident

" Miss yn no I didn't forget the exhibition accident, but it happens a lot so yeah" aaand we're back to old habits.

" Back to your mind reader attitude? " I shamelessly expressed

" Yeah I guess?" Neutral tone. As usual.

" Just so you know I didn't have any weird intentions" i of course defended myself

" Yeah I guessed. Yeji told me you were an artist. I know you didn't have weird intentions cz im an artist too" wow he understands what goes in an artist's mind. Ig he's one too. But tbh idk if I actually only contemplated him for the sake of my art. Maybe I contemplated him for the sake of it? Cz his face surely deserved it. I brushed it off tho

" Oh so that's why you were at the exhibition! I thought you just liked paintings " i tried asking

" Come in" he said that the moment the store was at sight. Bro how cold!
Okay wait maybe it's actually none of my business if he draws or just likes paintings

" The name Mr ice cube would suit you so well " i mumbled under my breath

" Heard that"

Damn

I went in and stayed wandering around the shop checking different clothes from dresses to pants , I was only gonna buy something to change in which he said he'll pay but then I found so many things that could be good for uni so I grabbed them , I tried them on and decided to buy them , then I wore one dress as an alternative to my coffee-soaked clothes and went out of the changing room .

Throughout the whole process, he didn't spare me a single glance. Embracing the role Mr ice cube, good for you!

I put the clothes that I liked in bags and was heading to the cashier. I was about to tell  Hyunjin the price of the single dress that he'll pay but he asked for the price and paid for everything I bought! No but when I tell you this was more than two freaking thousand dollars I am NOT kidding!

Even though he was FILTHY RICH I wouldn't have done that to someone I literally met one day ago!!! This guy's a weird one.

" Hey you shouldn't have paid for everything"  i declared as politely as I could

" Oh so you bought something else apart from the dress?" Excuse me? Mister oblivious??

" You're joking!! Don't tell me you agreed to pay for a two thousand dollar dress!!" Nah u was FREAKING OUT at this point

" I mean yeah sure wouldn't you?"would I? NO!

" Heck noo! Does it auto-correct my behavior or what? Anw I'll give you back the money just text me your bank account's number "

" No need to, consider it a favor that you'll return. Now you owe me two "

And with that he went away without uttering one more word and before I could even stop him and thank him , my phone started buzzing.

                               ~~yeji~~

Yeji: hey ynnie, my parents are out of town, care to join me for dinner tonight?

Yn: yeah sure bestie

Yeji: okay then, meet you at my house, be there by 6pm

Yn: dw I won't be ve late ahahahah

Yeji: you better not!

And with a chuckle, I hung up and went out to take a cab. It was 5pm and the mall was one hour far from her house so I better get going now.

6 PM

As I reached her house, yeji opened the door for me .

" Eonni come in, Hyunjin oppa is taking a shower. He'll be down in five" yeji casually informed but oh that was NOT as casual for me as it was for her

" He's joining us?!" The gasp was clear in my voice

" Duh he's my brother" ordinary sarcastic yeji

" Ik you just never mentioned he's home!"

" Well now yk, come in"

Well no I know?? Okay don't get me wrong, I have no problem with him. I am just not the type of person to get comfortable around sine I met a day ago!
It took me one year and a half to get comfortable around yeji!! Let alone her OLDER BROTHER. One more time. OLDER . BROTHER. Highlit the world brother 50 times. I've never had much interactions with the opposite gender. I already know this dinner's gonna be a handful!

I stayed in the living room waiting for the Hwang siblings when I heard incoming footsteps, I lifted my head thinking it was yeji and let me tell you the way I FREAKED OUT at what I saw...