two

Yn's POV:

"Yeah sure, you just almost burnt a hole in me.. " Oooooof tripple shit

He didn't just say that! How rude!

" It's also rude to stare yk" the guy said coldly

Did I just say that out loud?

" No you didn't say it out loud "

The fuck? Is he a mind reader or something???

" And no I'm not a mind reader, it's just that your facial expressions say it all "

Oh how I wish the earth would split open and swallow me ToT !

I inhaled the embarrassment and the conversation didn't go any further as we both didn't want it to, for different reasons tho :')

We forgot each other's existence and focused on the paintings instead. I bought a pretty painting that captured a natural view so perfectly and so neatly that it was impossible for me not to buy it. It made me feel connected to nature in a very sound and peaceful way. I then took a cab to the main city to enjoy France for a little more.

This is Paris , the city of lights and the city of love, also known as " la ville des lumières" or "la ville d'amour". Love my ass if you'd ask me. As if that shit is gonna make you dinner!

I kept on wandering around Paris's streets, seeing the different restaurants and cute parks. Then I went to the iconic Eiffel tower, and let me tell you, the view from the highest point was mesmerizing.

Oh how I wish you come here with my beloved one!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very loving and romantic girl. I just don't believe that the type of love that I look for exists seeing the many relationships around us, so I just like or crush or fancy guys from afar, and then move on as if nothing happened.

Oooof it's pretty late, I gotta head to the airport or else I'll sleep on the streets tonight.

___________________________________________

Phew, finally touching the Korean ground again! Why does this damn phone keep beeping tho??
Oh it's my lil baby:))

Yeji:

" -Yn where are you?

-Are you okay?

-Why aren't you answering?

-What the hell happened to you??

-did you get KIDNAPPED?

-NO PLEASE DON'T DIE ToT

-DON'T LEAVE ME YNAAAH "

There she is, my dramatic bestie.
Well.. I haven't exactly told her I was going to Paris...

Me:

- Girl I'm not dead lollll

- Dw I'm still alive I promise

- I just was in Paris..

Yeji:

- PARIS??? THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE?

- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ToT

Me:

- About the Paris thing, it's a long story I'll tell you when we meet, I'm coming over in ten

- And no I couldn't possibly do anything to you yk you're all I have

Yep, yeji was all I had. Long story short, my parents passed away in an accident when I was in highschool's senior year and my relatives really suck soo yeah, makes sense. Anw I gotta get going to her house before she throws a tantrum lol.

Third person's POV:

Yn reached yeji's place and knocked. The door flung open in a second and the poor lady was dragged inside.
"Hurry up ma'am you've got a lot of explaining to do" yeji said giving her a suspicious look

They both sat at the living room when yeji blurted out " so, what the hell were you doing in Paris ? Looking for love hmm" and with that she nudged her giving her a wink

" Yeah sure that's exactly what I was doing" yn scoffed and then lifted up the neatly arranged painting " this is what I was doing in Paris"

" Art exhibition? Again? "

"Ofc girll, that is ART" she tried to protest

" You literally have up to 68 paintings at home , get another one and people will get you wrong" yeji stated in a not very innocent way

" Tsk. You won't understand tho. Brush it off. I have some tea " yn said smiling excitedly

" What are you waiting for? Spill it!!" You can guess that yeji was more excited than yn at this point

" I met this really hot guy there, perfect face, but he was-" she, ofc was cut off by her almost too excited best friend, almost..

" Ooooh french guy, tell me more!"

" The thing is, he was Korean! But I really liked his looks"

"Yn you literally like everyone you see"

" Yeji I don't like this one! It's just that I'm an artist, his face is a piece of art, perfect for a canvas to fill, just that" she shrugged "besides, he's an asshole "

Yn told yeji about what happened and the girl burst out laughing

" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, THIS IS HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, what was his name tho, he said it as it was the name of a painting which is him so I assume he's pretty known lollll"

" Yeah funny haha " yn side eyed her " and about the name I actually ironically forgot it"

" How could you thoo ToT" the tone was surely dramatic "Anw, do me a favor and come visit me tomorrow, my brother will be returning and I want you to meet him" yeji informed her.

Shock.

Silence.

" What theee FUCK ! YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!"

___________________________________

Now this chapter surely was long loll
I hope you enjoyed it!!
Excuse me for the typos tho:)))
Love y'all 💗🎀