one

"Dear God I'm so late!!"

Third person's pov:

Long story short, this is yn, park yn, a twenty-one year-old Korean girl that adores art! She literally draws all the time, and oh how she loves collecting paintings !

That's all we need to know for now, cz she's already very late to the paintings' exhibition. The plane to Paris was delayed so it landed four hours late!
___________________________________________

Yn reached the place and came in in a hurry, she was tripping on every step in order to reach the exhibition room before the door closes.

As the door was closing, she put her foot to stop it. The guard man saw her and opened it for her.
" You're one lucky lady tho"he said

Yn was too late and drown in her thoughts to answer him

Yn's POV:

Lucky lady my ass, all the front chairs are booked, where the hell am I going to sit now?

Third person's pov:

Looking around, she found a chair next to a guy in the middle rows, she went there making many people glare at her for kicking them, pushing them or stepping on their feet in the process. She finally settled down as she sat.

The exhibition started, everyone was devouring the beauty of the paintings being displayed and bargained about. Yn turned around unintentionally, but something really captivated her attention. The guy next to him was really really really hot. Without noticing, she was lost looking- no, staring- no, admiring him as he attentively checked the paintings.

Yn's POV :

God how can someone be this beautiful, handsome and hot at the same time?
This guy's literally a work of ART!
Soft yet sharp eyes, perfect nose, silky shoulder length brown hair, and oh those lips, those full perfect lips looking so kissab- what the HELL am I thinking rn ? Yn focus, focus!

Third person's POV:

Our girlie was dragged out of her thoughts with a deep voice" this art piece was made 20 march 2000, well-defined lines, well-chosen colors and perfect facial features. Perfection is what describes it"said the man in a cold indifferent tone

Yn's POV:

"What do you m-" I was cut off by him

" The name of the work is Hwang Hyunjin"

"No way, are you talking about yours-" double cut off..

" Do you want it?"
The hell is he saying?

" W-what? No!?" I answered, quite taken aback by his weird question

" Well I thought you did. Cz you were.. yk" Shit!

" Wait, wdym?"

"Snap a picture, it'll last longer." Double shit! How can he keep a calm tone in this situation??

"I wasn't staring!" Obviously, she lied to keep her dignity at least

"Yeah sure , you just almost burnt a hole in me..." Oooooof tripple shit!

___________________________

Rough First encounter right?
I wonder how things will turn out🤭
This was the first chapter of the Story, I hope you liked it!💗🎀

btw i got the inspiration for a part of the dialogue from a kdrama but i forgot its name :,)