three

Yn's POV:

What the actual fuck??? she had a BROTHER???

" What theee fuck? you had a brother?!"  

i was surprised- no, shocked- no, TERRIFIED! My best friend of tTEN YEARS had a brother and i didn't know???

" Wdym do i have a brother ofc i have one! didn't you know already?" She said quite oblivious to the fact that she never fucking told me!

" Fuck no i didn't! "

"  Guess we never brushed over the topic but still thoo"

" Girll, yk my only child instincts assume other people don't have siblings too! " I mean, that explains a lot.

" Oopsie, sorry about that . he's been on a painting program for two years when he was your age"

" I'm assuming he's older than you? " I asked

" Yeah he's 23, two years older than you and three years older than me" she agreed to my question

" Okaaaaay, guess i'll come visit by 5PM tomorrow?"

" Deal! "

And with that , I went home super tired , meaning I slept right away. Yes. With the same clothes:)

___________________________________________

Next day

Yn's POV:

The alarm was so freaking loud I wanted to break it. But then again I no longer have money to buy another one. Regarding pile of broken alarms in the corner of my room, I figured out I just gotta stop breaking those lol. But what is it that people love about mornings?? The freaking sunrays were blinding me already! I do love sunrays tho, but not in the MORNING! I hate mornings! But let's wake up thoooo.

Third person's POV:

Yep, you guessed right, it took her an hour and a half to wake up after the last sentence she said, and it wasn't even morning anymore, 2PM to be precise.

Yn woke up in a rush, she needed to shower, do her hair, makeup and pick an outfit. After all this was the first time she'll meet her bff's brother, she needs to make a good impression at least. Not that she likes him or something she doesn't even know him! But yk, she doesn't wanna leave bad impressions, at least not the first time:))) Still has plenty of time to do that:)

She showered and got ready and now it was 4:45pm so she was ready to leave.

She reached yeji's place by 5:05pm and knocked on the door.

Yn's POV:

The door was opened revealing yeji who was looking at me with a frown.

" You're five minutes late yk" she said crossing her arms

"Yeah sure sorry, heavy traffic " i ofc defended

"Yeah sure, I bet you left at 4:45pm" lolll, she didn't just say that ToT

"I must've done that A lot hehe"  I confessed

"True lol, and eonni, come in"

We came in and stayed in the corridor separating the rooms

" Oppaaaa come meet my friend yn " yeji shouted

"Neee im coming " her brother shouted back

His voice actually rings a bell. I think I heard it somewhere else before but I can't seem to remember where or when

He came down the stairs and I saw his figure but not his face. Still everything about him feels so familiar.

" Yn meet my brother Hwang Hyunjin and oppa, this is my bsf yn" she introduced us

"Annyeonghaseyo _.i bowed

"Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed back

I lifted my head to see his face and my jaw almost dropped, almost..

__________________________________________

Nihahahahahha
What's gonna happen next 🤭🤭
Hope you enjoyed 💗 🎀