��� Happy birthday Vida!!

���I love you Vida

��� Looking hot as always

���In addy to you Vida

���You're so cute

Vida waved slightly at them with a smile on her face. Today is her birthday and no one should ruin it for her.

Her birthday party was going to happen tonight and it was going to be legit. She planned on inviting the entire members of the school but her mom objected so she just decided to invite everyone in senior high then give gifts to the juniors.

Vida walked into all the senior high classes giving an important announcement about her birthday party. She finally walks into Castillo's class and gave invitations to everyone.

She walks to Iris's seat and dropped an invitation on her desk.

"For you....I'll just make an exception so you don't think I'm evil."She rolled her eyes at Iris.

"Thanks for inviting me."Iris said and Vida ignored her.

"Be sure to attend everyone...it's gonna be lit."Vida said and they all cheered her.

She walks out of the class and headed to her class.

*****Locker room******

"Hazel.."Iris called as soon as she got to her.

Hazel closed her locker then turned to her.

"What is it Iris?"Hazel asks.

"Are you really going to ignore me because of Lorenzo. Maybe he likes me but I don't like him..."

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't have even the slightest feeling for Lorenzo.."Hazel cut her off and Iris was mute.

She just bowed her head low.

"See? It's really obvious you like him. I'm going to get over it soon Iris....and that'll only happen if you stay away from me."Hazel said.

"Can't we at least talk things out?"

"There's nothing there to talk about..! It's settled isn't it? I can't be friends with you knowing that one of these days you'll eventually become his girlfriend. I don't want to hate you so just leave me alone."Hazel said and walked away.

Iris sighed and opened her locker. She took out a set of books and closed the locker.

"I better return these to the library."She muttered before walking out.

She first went to the cafeteria and got ice cream for herself cause she was really craving for one. She got to the stairs and headed upstairs to the library. She got to the last stair an turned left only to bump into someone causing the ice cream from the cone to spill on his white leather jacket. It was Castillo.

"I'm so sorry Castillo.."She said wiping the stain off his jacket with her scarf.

Castillo held her wrist,shoving her to the side as she slightly hit her back on the wall and he walked downstairs ignoring her. She looked at him go down through the railings and leaned out of the wall.

"What's with the grouchiness...."She mumbled before walking to the library.

Castillo felt bad for doing that but that's what she wanted and this is the only way he knows how. He didn't stop thinking about she and Lorenzo last night and he was right. Lorenzo is his friend and it would be a big betrayal if he tries anything funny with Iris.

His fear was falling for her. He didn't want that to happen. He wanted to act like she didn't exist in his life. He wanted to accept the fact that she was meant for Lorenzo in the first place so this is the only way.