"Let me see"Logan said as she walked over to his table with her laptop.

She placed it on his desk and leaned in scrolling through a file as she was explaining something to him.

Logan's attention suddenly got divided when her hair fell over her ear. He looked at her and she tucked it behind her ear.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her side view was really captivating and her lips looked soft. Crazy thoughts began to run through his head.

"So I think we should just address the matter asap."She was done explaining and looked at him.

"Boss..."

"Boss"She called again and he looked at her eyes.

"Is...is there a problem?"She asks but he brought his face closer to hers.

He didn't break the eye contact and next his lips was slightly brushing against hers.

Her heart skipped and she really tried to stop him but she couldn't resist it. She also wants to kiss him,badly. When he saw she didn't object,he pressed his lips on hers kissing her.

He slowly stood up not breaking the kiss as he pulled her by the waist and she slowly pushed him off. This isn't right! She's clearly taking advantage of him now.

"Christine...why'd you stop?"He asks calmly still holding her waist.

"This isn't right boss. I....I don't want to do this,I'm sorry."Christine said freeing herself from his grip.

"Christine look at me."He urged and she turned her gaze to him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"He asked and she shook her head negatively.

"Then why'd you stop me? Look at me and tell me that you don't want this...."

"That's not the point...I don't want to......I just.....I'm sorry boss but I can't."Christine said bowing her head.

"Okay,you can get back to work."He said sternly and walked out of his office whole Christine sighed.

"Goodness sake Christine,why didn't you stop him earlier..."she scolded herself.

*

*

"What the hell were you thinking Logan..!! I shouldn't have kissed her."Logan scolded himself.

He placed his hand on his lips and slowly smiled.

"But I just couldn't resist her....look at me thinking she has any feelings for me."He shook his head before walking to his car.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

........ School Field.........

"What did you and Castillo talk about?"Hazel asks.

"Nothing much. Just about the quiz tomorrow. He said that if he wins he'd go back to bullying me but if I win,he'd stay away from me."Iris said sitting at a bench.

"That's a good thing. At least you can now study in----"She paused when she saw Lorenzo standing behind Iris.

"Hi..."Lorenzo said sitting beside Iris.

"Hi....."

"Do you have plans today? Let's go out.."Lorenzo said.

"I'm sorry but I'll be busy after work. I can't come."Iris declined.

"Okay...and sorry about last night at the club. I went out of line."Lorenzo said.

"What happened at the club....last night?"Hazel asks in confusion looking at Iris.