CH - 14 THE FESTIVAL ( 4 )

Start from the beginning

No...! Someone is gonna come towards us and I don't want anyone to mistook my diya . He thought and he saw there's a backdoor in the kitchen , he slowly moved towards the door while holding diya and opened the backdoor . They both went out closing the door . He slightly moved the door to check and he got a glance of meenakshi who came towards the fridge to drink some water .

Aditya saw she is coming towards the back door and he quickly took diya towards the garden .

Meenakshi saw the backdoor was open ,  Oh..! No..! Did I forgot to lock this backdoor maybe I'm getting old now I really need to take care of myself . she said to herself and closed the door .

Aditya took a breath of relief thinking Thankgod aunt didn't saw both of us  together , she might get a misunderstanding and I don't wanna lose the bond with my aunt and I don't want anyone to point a finger on my diya .

Diya's eyes were still closed and she didn't realised that she is out of the house until the cool breeze hit her body . She quickly opened her eyes and saw she was hugging Aditya . She looked at him and tried to release herself from the hug . Aditya slowly put her feet on the ground and released the hug .

She looked around and she got confused & flabbergasted . Why did you get me out of the house tower ? She questioned him looking at him with an aghast .

He spoke don't worry calm down diya I'll explain .

Diya just stared at him and he spoke actually you got frightened when you saw the lizard and hugged me in fear , you was about to scream but I closed your mouth coz everyone can woke up by your scream , I heard footsteps of someone approaching towards us and you are so close to me , I thought if someone sees us in this position they might get any misunderstanding and I don't want any chaos in our family so , I took you out from the backdoor and saw aunt who came to drink water .

Diya was shocked and asked did she saw us ?

No she didn't saw us but .... Aditya was about to complete his sentence diya interrupted in between

But....what ?? Tower ..! .

Aditya took a breath and spoke she closed the backdoor .

What...! Diya exclaimed .

Just then the security guard of diya's house and Aditya's bodyguard came . They spoke sir is everything alright ?

Diya don't know what to say , she kept quiet and Aditya said " Diya mam saw something wandering in the garden and felt scared so we just came to check it , Did you guys saw anything wandering here ? " .

Diya felt weird listening to Aditya who addressed her as mam to the guards .

The guards spoke sir we didn't saw anyone around here and just then they heard a cat's voice Meow....! and looked at it . Oh...! Maybe it's just a cat Aditya said and told the guards to guard at the gate and make sure nothing enters into the house .

The guards nodded and left them alone .

Diya spoke now how do we gonna get in to the house Mr Tower ? We can't call anyone coz they too can have a misunderstanding about us .

Huff...! Don't worry about that we can get in through your room window . Aditya said .

Diya spoke do you think yourself as a Spiderman ? Tower...!

No , but bhabhi once told me that ruhaan bro went into her room to meet her by climbing on a ladder placed towards the window of your room . At that time bhabhi and you shared a room right so , we can try it .

What...! Are you serious tower ? Diya asked in shock and remembered how ruhaan met Sriya through the window .

Do you think we can go in just by knocking on the main door bubbly . He said sarcastically .