22

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘌𝘠~

"Oh my goshhhhh Jamari moveeeeaaaaaaaaa" i whined pushing his head away from my chest.

"Mmcht bro move im just tryna lay down and go to sleep and you doing all this extra shit" he groaned moving my hand away and layed back on my chest.

Smacking my lips i groaned in defeat and scrolled on my phone.

"Mann get off this shit and take a nap with me damn" Jamari snatched my phone away.

"Boy gimme my phone back"

"Nah bruh come on" he stuck my phone in his drawls.

"I swear i fucking hate yo ass, cause you know im not sticking hand in yo dirty ass drawls"

"Gone on somewhere" he mumbled trying to pull me back towards him but i moved away getting out the bed.

"On bro nem whea you going Heaven damn" he mugged me watching me put my slides on.

Swear he give me a fucking headache

"Go to sleep like you wanted to nigga im not sleepy" i waved him off.

"No bae i wanna go to sleep with you though" he whined making me smirk to myself.

Of course you do

"I know you hear me"

I turnt around and leaned in towards him packing his lils while i slickly slipped my hands in his shorts " im not yo bae" i whispered smirking and quickly pulled out my phone and ran out the run quickly laughing to myself.

Sucka ass

"That's yo ass on me i gotchu ma" Jamari yelled from my room making me snicker to myself.

Pulling out my leftover panda express from last night, i sat it in the microwave to cook.

I leaned on the counter scrolling on twitter while my food finished cooking.

"Ughhh i need my hair done asap cause this natural shit is not it at all" i slightly moaned looking at these cute hairstyles.

"Im thinking blonde for the girls just this once" i mumble looking at this one cute wig install.

Hearing the microwave go off i quickly took my food out and grabbed me a fork and some water and headed back to my room.

Hearing a faint female voice on the other side of my bedroom door i scrunched my face up.

I know this nigga not on the phone with another female in my mutha fuckin house.

"Mhm you such a hoe Amari i swear, likeeee" the female voice laughed over the phone.

"Mannn you know hoe not even in my blood quit playing, but wassup i'm tryna see you tonight" i heard Jamari say and i just knew his crusty ass was smiling all in that damn phone, rubbing that fucking chin hair of his.

Ooou he get on my fuckin nerves

And he wonder why im never gone take his ass serious

Barging into my room i casually sat my food down on my night stand and got into the bed. I pulled his face towards me and kissed the fuck outta him tounge and all.

Cause fuck ha and him

"Mmcht see a fucking ho, bye Jamari" the girl said with attitude and hung up abruptly making me smirk.

"Bro you do too fucking much on me watch out" he mugged me and went back to his phone tryna call ole girl which ha dumb ass answered.

I chuckled leaning up against the headboard eat my food.

"Whatchu want Amari"

"Mmcht mannn she was just play ma she just my best friend on some shit igh" he tried to convince her.

She bet not-

"Mhm i guess Amari , anyways you can come over tonight my granny gone be gone" the girl smiled into the phone.

This dummy

"Bet dat up, igh im see ya later ma" Jamari told her and hung up.

"Nigga you ain't shit i swear" i laughed out shaking my head in disappointment.

"You like my ain't shit ass though"

"Yea like, thank God we ain't fucked cause you would've gave me all types of shit" i scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Girl get da fuck you know you wanna ride this dick, been have for da longest" he teased me kissing on my neck.

"Nigga all you ever do is eat this cooch and be all up under me so quit the cap" i smirked eating my food.

He tried it

"Fuck it, yo lil shit good as fuck can't complain there" he kissed my cheek and got out the bed putting his sweats back on.

"Im surprised you not asking where im going" he spoke up grabbing his wallet and phone off my night stand.

"For what, we not together at all so by all means go as you please BEsTfrIeND" i mocked him.

"Ass got jokes huh" he smirked pecking my lips.

"Ima hitchu up later" he said walking out my room.

Mhm of course he is

You know i had to give Heaven a chapter😚 as always thanks for reading❤️!!