14

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚

I sighed for the fifth time since ive been sitting in my car outside of the store waiting on Judah.

We were suppose to be meeting up almost an hour ago to plan Parris birthday and so he could see her since he's been busy doing what ever for the last week.

I got tired of Parris crying for his ass.

Sperm donor😑 is calling you....

I tapped the call button on the screen in my car when i seen he was calling me.

"Judah you better be calling me to tell me that you already here cause ion see yo car at all and you know what time we was suppose to be meeting up.

"My bad India i aint gone be able to make it today, i got caught up with something right now"

"The fuck is more important than your daughter and helping me plan for her birthday. You're the one that begged me to let you help plan her birthday da fuck. If i knew you was gone waste my time and play around then i would've never gave you the benefit of doubt. So don't even worry about helping i got it and ill let you when it is you can just show up"

Hanging up in his face I rolled my eyes extra hard, putting my car in reserve.

"Daddy here?" Parris asked from the backseat.

"No baby not today, hopefully tomorrow baby okay"

I looked at her face in the rearview and seen she was about to bust out crying.

Sighing i got more annoyed at the fact that he was messing with my baby.

I can tell she was growing a strong attachment to him and all she wanted was her daddy.

"Punk ass" i mumbled under my breath.

Washing the dishes i loved over to see Parris still eating her lunchable

"So his ass didn't show up at all, like basically stood yall up?" Heaven asked over the group facetime call with her and Nyla.

"Yup and my baby was really sad that she couldn't see ha daddy after not seeing him for a while"

"Girl me and Amir can do a pop up on his ass real quick" Nyla chimed in looking in the camera with a serious face.

"Right ima drag Jabari funny looking ass right along with me just so we can see what da hell Judah ass is up to. Cause not he stood up my niecypooh like dat" Heaven slightly mugged the phone.

Chuckling some "nah yall its fine and im coo off him, he done really pissed me off with this one right here. Like how you beg me down to plan Parris party and yo ass is no where to be found, you barely seen Parris and barely talked to her. Like be so fucking forreal right now"