8

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚

Smiling as i watched Parris stand in front of the Tv dancing to Gracie Conner.

"Get it toot get it" i hyped her up as she kept dancing.

Hearing a harsh knock on the door I groaned already knowing who it was.

"Come on baby yo daddy here" i called out to Parris.

"Damn took you long enough to answer the door nigga freezing out dere" Judah mugged pushing me aside coming into the house.

"You was gone be okay standing out there"

"Here ha bag and snacks, you can drop her off around ten" i told him. He nodded his head taking her bag putting it on his shoulder.

"Where you going" he asked being nosey as hell.

"Don't be in my business Judah" i waved him off grabbing Parris.

"Love you baby have fun" i kissed her cheeks giving her to Judah.

"Take care of my baby Judah im not playing" squinting my eyes at him and he sucked his teeth.

"India quit playing with me dude, you know ima make sure my daughter good da fuck typa shit you be on man" he shook his head walking out my house.

Watching him buckle her in and made sure they drove off safely.

Scrolling on my instagram i sat in the kitchen while my momma danced to the music playing from the speaker

Smiling a little watching her sing and dance to the old school R&b playing in the kitchen.

"So how's everything going with Judah and Parris? Does she like him? Is she comfortable with him?" She asked cutting up some vegetables.

"Yea surprisingly she's very comfortable with him, and i can see them growing a little daddy daughter bond.....its cute to say the least. I don't fully trust him enough.. Im just scared that she'll get too attached and then he ends up leaving her one day" i confessed rubbing my forehead.

"Listen baby you already know I don't like the young man after the way he treated you. But this journey won't be easy"

"Its gonna take a lot of trial and error for you guys to finally get this co-parenting together for Parris sake"