He can still recall all the sleepless nights that he stayed up, trying so hard to figure out his master's riddles. Zenyatta was always the first to finish, much to Ramattra's annoyance due to his brother saying "The Answer is more closer than you think, brother." Besides that, there was no other information about the Headmaster.

Jaune: 'This could be a test...'

Looking around at the other students, some wondered what the explosion was while the others simply ignored it and headed off somewhere.

Jaune: 'Well, that is no help whatsoever...'

He turned to where the explosion came from and wondered if he should go investigate. A part of him wants to simply ignore it because it has nothing to do with him.

However, the curiosity of what happened became such an annoyance for the blonde-haired boy. So against his better judgment, he made his way towards the source of the commotion. Upon arrival, he noticed a familiar silver-eyed girl getting yelled at by a pale-skinned young woman with pale blue eyes and long white hair that was pulled back into an off-center ponytail or braid on the right side and pinned with a silver, icicle-shaped tiara.

She wore a thigh-length strapless dress with a faint color gradation from white to pale blue at the hem. A small piece of black lace sits in the front of her neckline, and the hem of the dress was scalloped and stitched to resemble snowflakes, with layers of white tulle under the skirt. Over this, she wore a bell-sleeved bolero with the same color gradation as her dress from shoulder to wrist, lined in red and with a ruffled collar.

 Over this, she wore a bell-sleeved bolero with the same color gradation as her dress from shoulder to wrist, lined in red and with a ruffled collar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jaune: 'From her outfit and the stuff on the ground, I take it that she's a rich girl...'

Back in his old life, Ramattra always hated the rich type because they thought that the world revolved around them. They didn't care who they hurt, weather they were human or Omnic. The rich felt empowered because no one could touch them without risk of military force.

As Jaune watched the white-haired girl yell at the silver-eyed girl, a part of him wanted to walk away because the last thing he wanted was to deal with a rich snob. Unfortunately, he probably should of thought of that before he started walking over.

Jaune: 'Damn it...'

He soon cleared his throat.

Jaune: "I suggest you leave her alone"

White-haired girl POV

As I was yelling at this little dolt for not only knocking over all my luggage, but for also nearly blowing the both of us off the side of the cliff. I mean, she does know that Dust is highly explosive, especially when it comes to fire Dust. She should be damn lucky that it was only a small explosion; if it were any bigger, things would have turned out differently.

While I kept yelling at her, I soon heard someone clearing their throat.

???: "I suggest you leave her alone."

Pain or Redemptionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें