Photograph♡

Taehyung pov-

My hubby was currently in america for a business deal and i can't help but worry about him. He don't like to eat outside food.

I insisted him to let me go with him but he said something which really hurted a lot and still those words rings in my ear. He said 'I don't want any distraction so better stay here'.

He once used to say that i was his motivation. I know that he is stressed about something. He isn't like this before.

We are married for 7 years now and not once he behaved like this. What happened now huh?. I tried to erace this negative thoughts that was slowly building up.

I trust him a lot but something in me telling that he is hiding something from me.

I don't wanna assume anything. I wanna text him and ask how's he been doing but then again i don't wanna be his distraction.

I'm rearranging the house cause it's one of my habit if i feel lonely. I then saw a diary and photo album. It was the diary he used to write his thoughts and his feelings.

I already read all those pages but i never ever saw that photo album once. I decided to open it.

I smiled remembering those beautiful moments

I smiled remembering those beautiful moments. The love that we shared are now in a photocard. We made these beautiful memories just for ourselves.

I can't forget these beautiful memories. Back then when he used to go to another country he always drag me with him.

I can't control my tears. I let it flow then after sometimes i cleaned the house. I don't even know when he's coming back. I don't feel like eating anything so, i didn't made dinner.

I switched on the TV and slept in the couch itself.

Jungkook pov-

My baby didn't even texted me. Maybe bcuz of that word i said before leaving. I miss him so much.

It's just the office work become too much and some employees made a big mistake. I showed all my anger in tae.

Even after i said that word he gave a necklace that has his pic inside it. I bought that necklace when i was 16. He knows me very well.

He is so pure. I promise to myself I'll make it up to u tae baby. Just wait for me to come home.

I finished all the works, ready to go back to korea.

Author pov-

Kook landed in korea theb hurriedly told his driver to go fast. He bought strawberries and pancakes. It was early in the moring.

Tae didn't wake up still. Kook opened the door with spare keys and put all the backs in the couch. Went to their room and saw that tae is sleeping still.

He changed his dress to a comfy one then layed beside tae. He was staring at him lovingly. Tae's lips are so tempting so he pecked it.

Tae opened his eyes slowly and said in a sleepy deep cute voice 'TaeTae wake up. He isn't here. Stop dreaming' he slapped his face lightly and heard a chuckle.

'Tae baby I'm here' kook said in a low tone. Tae looked at him shockingly and caressed Kook's cheeks.

'You're really here. How are u?. Did u know how much i missed u?' Tae said as his voice was lightly cracking. He was about to cry.

'I'm sorry for saying those words baby. You're not my distraction. I was so angry and stressed that day, that's why i took my anger on u. Forgive me baby. I know u haven't eaten anything from yesterday. Come let's eat. I bought food for us.' Kook said and get up from bed.

Tae grabbed his hand and pulled him back to bed. Then kissed him on lips pouring all the love in that kiss.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other lovingly then tae smiled and took the photo album under his pillow and handed it to kook.

They saw the photo album together. Cried while remembering those beautiful memories.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know the title didn't suit the plot. Please bear with it.

The temperature here is rising so badly. The heat is killing me.

Wear comfy clothes in summer. Drink more water. Don't get sick.

If u like the oneshot please do vote and comment.

Thank you!

Borahaee 💜💜