This love 💗

Where taekook were childhood friends. They are so close to eachother, never let anyone else come between them.

They two now are 26 years old. They have feelings for eachother but doesn't have courage to confess it. Today they r invited to a company's party and today everything is gonna change.

Tae nd kook got ready. 'u look gorgeous bunny' tae said in a flirty tone and kook blushed but nonetheless flirted back 'U too look hot hyungie ' he said and winked at tae.

Kook didn't know where this confidence come. They came to the place where there's so many people already present.

Then time passes they'll started to dance. Kook went to dance as someone came to him and asked will he join him. Koo saw tae nd he didn't even looked at him so he accepted it nd went to the dance floor.

Soon tae saw them nd his eyes burned in jealousy. That man was touching his kook inappropriatly and kook didn't even complained?! That made him more anger than he already was.

He stood up and went to them and pushed the man away from kook. Dragged kook out of the house and told him to sit in the car.

Kook knows why tae was so angry. So he stayed silent and obeyed him. Tae didn't said anything nor asked him any questions. The drive was silent. After reaching their apartment. Tae didn't talked to kook nd ignored him fearing that it'll lead him to do something he don't want to.

Kook had enough of the silence. 'Taehyung please talk to me. What I did?. Did I do something wrong?' tae clenched his hand tightly holding himself to control his anger and answered 'Yes u did wrong Jungkook. U know that the man was touching u inappropriatly but u didn't pushed him. What if he did something bad to u' tae says shouting a little.

'Why r u so angry about it hyung?. I can get along with anyone I want to. It's not like u r my boyfriend or something' That's it. Tae lost it.

'OH YEAHHH. I'M NOT UR BOYFRIEND BUT TELL ME A THING DON'T U FEEL ANYTHING TOWARDS ME??' He shouted and pinned kook in the wall.

Kook didn't know what to react. He remained silent tae continued. ' U don't know how I feel towards u. It hurts to see you with someone else. I love u kook a lot. More than u can imagine.' after saying this tae connected his lips in kook's soft one.

Kissed him with full of love. Kook still lot on his words. ' I'll leave now. I won't disturb u anymore. U can be disgusted by me all u want '. Tae kissed kook's cheek then went somewhere kook can't find.

Jungkook pov:-

U didn't let me talk that day. I searched for u everywhere.

Now I'm in a bar. Drinking heavily. Losing my mind.

Your kiss, my cheek
I watched u leave

Your smile, my ghost
I fell to my knees

I saw someone coming to me. He looked familiar. But I can't able to stand nd stumbled over. He catched me.

'ya... good guy...thank Chu for helping' I saw him again after an year. It's him Taehyung

'Taehyungie u r here?'...he stand straight nd let my tears fall. Suddenly I felt light weighted and everything went blank

Author's pov:-

Tae took kook in bridal style and went to their shared apartment and called doctor

The doc checked him and said 'he is alright. He hasn't ate anything for days I guess. Give him something to eat. And give him this medicine after he ate the food. Don't let him starve anymore. Now I'll take my leave. Take care of him Mr.kim '

Tae thanked the doc and sat in floor and stared at kook then let his tears fall. ' I'm sorry kookie. I left u that day I don't know why I did that but I thought you'll not talk to me again after that so I went to Busan. I locked myself for couple of months then jimin adviced me to talk to u once. I'm sorry for everything bcuz of me you are sick now.' he cried harder.

Kook heard everything and can't let his love cry like this. So he lifted tae's chin and kissed him deep. The kiss was full of love and longing for eachother. They poured everything they wanted to say in the kiss

After sometime they broke the kiss and joined their forehead together.

' Don't leave me again hyungie. I can't live without you' kook said. And taehyung promised him that he won't ever leave him alone

Tae took care of kook and made him bubbly again.

'Tae Tae' kook called his boyfriend who is busy cooking his fav dish.

'Whay happened baby bun?' tae asked softly and turned his attention full on his baby

'i love u hyung' kook said and kissed him

'i love u too bun'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope u like this.
Thanks for viewing. Borahae 💜💜💜💜

 Borahae 💜💜💜💜