Blood Moon

Wow, I'm back, guys 💫
This chapter is smaler that another but I'm sure the next chapters will be longer and more interesting!
I hope the future chapter will be upload more often, well, we'll see it XD
And also don't forget about comments! It is motivating me very much 🥺🥺🥺🥺💫✨
(Thanks sunnzyo for being my beta ✨✨💚)

***

There were especially many visitors at the daycare today. Several daycare attendants were sitting on a colorful rug near the security desk and were silent. Even Eclipse, who had never been invited to such "meetings" before, was here. He showed by his whole appearance that being here was a burden to him and he wanted to leave as soon as possible. It was a pity that the bomb in his head did not allow him to be so self-willed, so he just had to stare viciously at everyone present.

Sun sighed and then coughed, drawing attention to himself. As one, Solar, Moon, and Eclipse stared at him expectantly. It was he who gathered them all here. They did not understand only one thing. What their enemy and annoying "family member" (whom no one wanted to call Eclipse and somehow associate with himself as a relative) had forgotten at their meeting,

"I hope you had really good reasons to invite HIM here," Moon said, emphasizing the last word and squinting in the direction of Eclipse. In response, Eclipse, without any hesitation, silently showed him an indecent gesture. The programmer exhaled irritably, but did not answer. They're already fighting a lot.

"I'd like to talk to you about Bloodmoon."

Moon covered his face with his palm, sighing loudly. "I think we've already discussed this. And you yourself agreed that they should die."

"Y-yes, but!!" the sun animatronic hesitated. Something is wrong here.… He was obviously thinking about something.

"Sun, please don't say stupid things, think before you say something." Moon asked. But he had already seen that spark light in the Sun's eyes. Oh no… It's too late.

"Think about it! If... if we can somehow remove the bloodlust from his code, then they may well become normal individuals! Isn't it great? We will get reliable allies in their persons!" Sun explained, stuttering slightly with excitement.

"Sun." Moon frowned. They start this conversation again. "How many times have you tried to convince them of your worldview? Have you forgotten about the trauma they inflicted on you? Have you ever thought that even if in theory they become our allies, you will feel bad when you see them? I thought that back in the dungeon, when you last saw them, and when they tried to attack you, you made the final decision. Why did you change it again?"

Sun hesitated. Three pairs of eyes stared at him expectantly.

"It's so funny. So you want Bloodmoon, the one who terrorized you, your family, and your own head, to redeem himself? It sounds as pathetic and naive as if you suggested that I take the path of goodness and ask everyone for forgiveness." Eclipse laughed. "Oh, poor Sunny, thinks that the whole world is full of rainbows and friendship!" he ironically put his hand to his chest, grinning.

Solar frowned at his alternate version, holding back the sarcastic expletive that was on his tongue.

"It's better to try to fix a serial killer than to forgive you," Sun spat caustically into the air. Moon really wanted to say out loud something like "OOOOOH YEAH, GET DUNKED ON" but restrained himself, instead patting him lightly on the back. The Sun's words made him think.

"Moon," Sun looked at his brother with pleading eyes, "please. I want to give them another chance. They have always been used as a tool, if...if we help them, then we will solve so many problems!"