Movie night

Well, I've been having some issues this month, which is why the second chapter was so much delayed. I would also like to finish writing "The conspiracy" (my other fanfiction), and once I'm done with it, I hope I can write chapters more often. Oh, I have a lot planned for this fic and I really hope that I can finish it before the end. Have fun!

(✨Thanks m33rs_meru for help!✨)

***

They returned to the pizzaplex late at night. It was about 3am, and Ruin could barely move his legs on the way to the Daycare. Of course, he could have charged himself in the Fazcades, but he didn't have the strength to get a couple of floors higher. Solar walked behind him, looking around. Hmm, Moon is either working at the computer right now or he has gone home. To be honest, Solar would like the second option to avoid unnecessary quarrels. Both eclipses were tired at this point, and serious conversations is best to be postponed until the morning.

Unfortunately, Moon was still awake. Moreover, he was waiting for them. Seeming infuriated.

Moon looked sullenly at Ruin. "Now listen here-"

"Moon, please." Solar interrupted him calmly before he could say anything. "He has a few minutes left before he shuts down. Let's leave it until morning."

Moon sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Fine." He nodded, dismissing the two of them. After reaching a small room that was behind the daycare's balcony, Solar connected Ruin to a charging station, settling him on the floor. Ruin raised his head wearily, looking into his eyes and smiled.

"You can switch off for now. Hardly anyone comes here, so no one should bother you." the mechanic picked up a strange device resembling a disco ball from the floor and chuckled thoughtfully. "I think I've got an idea of what to do next here..."

"Good night, Solar. And... thank you. Once again." Ruin awkwardly grins, tilting his head to the side, switching off. The mechanic smiled gently in response, taking his invention and leaving the room for Ruin to rest…

***

"Moon. We need to talk." Solar approaches Moon, who was sitting at the computer.

"And so do I. By the way, where the hell did you find him?"

"He was sitting by the sea just daydreaming, mostly. He rambled about how he wanted to escape and start a new life. Maybe we overdid it a bit when we installed a tracker in him and copied his memory."

"Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that he ran away, making things more complicated for us." surprisingly, Moon's voice was calm. It's only been ten minutes and he's already cooled down. What influenced this Solar wondered.

"Well, did you find anything else within his memories while i was fetching Ruin back?" Solar asks, looking at the computer.

"Yeah, about that. I checked his memory. All of his memories."

"So, what's your final verdict?" The mechanic tenses up a bit.

"He seems.. innocent enough. All of his memories, including those that were corrupted, do not contain any information about Eclipse." Moon sighs in defeat.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I hope you're not going to yell at him when he's all charged up? It took a lot of effort convincing him to come back." Solar crosses his arms over his chest. "It won't be good if he gets scared and runs away again."

"Yeah yeah, I'll stop being hostile and... I'll talk to him in the morning when I see him."

It was 8am when Ruin was fully charged, as his system started to turn on. He could hear the sound of children's laughing and playing somewhere below. It seems that the Daycare has already opened up for young visitors. In order not to interfere with the work of Sun's, Ruin decided to leave the room through the back door. Although the prospect of jumping into the ball pit was quite intriguing.