2. MINE💝🌟✨

Beginne am Anfang

Namjoon enter inside the car and smile at the giggling baby and start the car. Kook tight hold on Tae so that he won't fall. And they left from their.

Joon stopped the car kook who was resting while holding Tae securely opened his eyes and glanced at Tae who was sleeping now.

Joon:- you take Tae inside I will ask butler to bring his luggage in.

Kook:- hummm

Kook come inside and saw jin sitting on living room coach. He ignored him and started to leave for his room but stopped after listening to him.

Jin:- kook baby you came? Who is the child u are holding? Did u bring him what about his parents don't tell me u take him just because they did something and for ur revenge......

Joon:- stop jin it's enough. I found the baby in the park may be his parents abandoned him so i bring him here. I will search about him tomorrow.

Jin:- okay let me arrange his things in Chim's room.

Kook:-(coldly) he will stay with me in my room.

Jin:- but what if u hurt the baby just like u did with ur bro.... (Cutt of by the loud shout)

Joon:-(shouted angrily) enough Jin shut up now not a single word should come out of ur mouth. Kook u go take Tae to ur room.

Kook nodded his head and coldly look at Jin without saying anything and left from their to. His room.

After reaching room he closed the door gently and come to bed and layed Tae carefully not to break his sleep. He admire Tae for sometime and left to freshup.

He came back from the bathroom and dried his hair throw the towel on the couch and again comes to bed and hover over Tae carefully not to hurt his baby.

He carefully and gently burried his mouth in the neck of the baby's soft milky skin feeling safe and alive in the presence of the baby cub.

He closed his eyes sniffing the baby scent and a tear escaped his eyes. Its hard for him to control himself when his own mother blamed him for the thing he never did.

One by one his tears started to fall. He is tired of everything was just living like a robot. He cried alone but never shower his broken self to anyone.

He is feeling safe with his cub finally he have someone whom he can call his whom he feel save with. He finally got a reason to live the reason to smile.

He smiled thinking the soft baby cub of his tears still flowing wetting the baby's neck who stirred in his sleep due to the witness.

Tae opened his eyes and panicked finding himself in the new place and thinking someone is going to do bad with him.

He tried to push the person with his full strength but he failed as baby's strength is really nothing in front of the muscle bunny over him.

Sensing the struggle of his cub kook came out of the baby's neck making Tae to wide his baby doe innocent eyes finding his doll over him.

He smile brightly which didn't last long and a frown took over his baby face and bacame sad after seeing kook's tears.

Tae up his hand and wipe kook's tears who got more tears in his eyes seeing the baby's care for him. He got his cub to wipe his tears to be with him.

Tae:-(pout+teary eyes) no no cry

Kook panicked seeing Tae's teary eyes and hurriedly wiped his own tears giving his bunny smile to Tae which was genuine not the fake one.