-// The Volcanoes are starting to Erupt. There's another one.||-5-|| MOLTEN MODE

Sorry everyone for the lack of posting chapters! I have become addicted to Sols RNG and games n stuff. I have lots of work to do and I forgot that I have a story unfinished, I'm very very sorry about that! anyways- Lets start! Spoiler alert- one or two will die ;) wink wink

-

Everyone was at the Meeting room since there is another threat going on. Volcanoes are Erupting, Ashes fall through the sky, the smoke is getting darker, they found out that there's not only one but tens of Volcanoes are Erupting! Something sketchy is going on.

-

Half of the team will be attending, others will be left out for reasons as what Commander said so. The team started to plan out on what to do on the upcoming threat. They were assigned to their roles and everyone was ready.

-

They all ride in the humvee and got into the spot where the threat is. It was getting hotter every meter they go, but freezer is there to cool them off with his icy freeze gun to generate some.. Ice...? Well anyways-

The tires was also melting, it could barely move but, they decided to walk instead. It was NOT a Good idea.. Some were exhausted and some could barely walk... Huff... It's getting hotter from here... Moltens are emerging from the volcanoes. Everyone was ready for a painful and hot fight. This wasn't easy.

Freezer was quickly freezing them while the others take advantage of it. Without Freezer, they would be burning dead from the temperature of it. Some got burnt, and some even barely managed to survive. (someones gonna be dead for this chapter, hehehehaehahe... anyways)

There was silence... But, it was ruined with a big stomp, they stopped for exactly 5 seconds, and figured out what was happening... They turned around to see Molten Boss just standing there and waiting for them to be damaged by his Molten Drops. Freezer tried to freeze it but... It wasn't working.

Commander tried to attack but... He was too strong and he got a burnt in his shoulder, the others were doing fine. "Everyone... GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!" Commander yelled at the towers, giving them motivation.

Everyone agreed, they started to fire their weapons at the Molten Boss, they tried to dodge their attacks, some didn't even dodged and got injured by a little.. They weren't cooked, they are cooking. Hopefully they are cooking it. (jk)

The Molten Boss summoned his minions and the towers struggled to focus at the Molten Boss since there was so many of the Moltens and they could not focus at him. They took it one by one and then, focused at the Molten Boss. Thankfully, they survived.

The towers who are mostly injured are the two best friends, Paintballer and Sniper, they made really awesome and precious memories when they became best friends. They weren't stopping, the both of them are fighting for their life's.

It was Molten Boss chance to kill those two towers that are best friends, so he aimed his lava shot at those two and threw it at their spot...

Commander noticed what Molten Boss was aiming for, he said. "Wait.. PAINTBALLER AND SNIPER NO!-" Commander shouted reaching their hand but... It was too late... They didn't notice that Molten Boss was aiming their shot at them, Sniper and Paintballer noticed it quickly but didn't dodge it before it went after them...

They both hugged each other before they... Meet their fate.. Commander ended up bursting into tears after seeing the both best friends died... While hugging each other... Others kept their best at fighting the Molten Boss, he was left at 10,000 Health. Commander quickly got his gun and pointed it at the Molten Boss.

"DESTROY THE WEAK!"

They gave their best shot, the Molten Boss health was draining fast, it went to 1,000 already! Until... He was dead. They cheered but... Commander wasn't happy about it. They lost their two precious towers... Even though they were weak... They help out on everything. The both of them was always happy and cheerful on everything. He... Lost those two.. He gave his final salute to the two who already got burnt and everyone went back to the base.

"I'm sorry for you two.. sniff.. I hope you both are doing okay... Relaxing in the clouds, goodbye and have a peaceful life.."

~

Okay everyone, those two motherfuckers are now dead. now thats a good ending for me. another short ass story but in the future, ill be doing 1000+ words. i have been addicted to playing other td games mostly arena tower defense. i wont be quitting tower defense though, I LOVE THAT GAMEEE

anyways. i hope you enjoy and im sorry for the lack of chapter posting and crap. bai bai