༼〔-Grave Diggers Ambush through the base.-〕༽ - NORMAL MODE - 2

Continuation.
-
The other towers panicked as the zombies were getting inside of the base. Gladly, Scout, Soldier, Freezer, Sniper and mostly, Paintballer himself. They we're already prepared for this tough fight with an actual boss itself. IT WAS HUGE! And... The shovels size was long and huge enough to instantly wreck the whole base into pieces. Some feared to go outside and some literally just grab a chair and popcorn to watch the show.

Gasp! "SCOUT, SOLDIER, FREEZER, SNIPER AND PAINTBALLER! MAKE SURE TO NOT DIE OF THESE HORDES OF ZOMBIES!" Commander commander to the towers that volunteered.

The five towers went on the first wave, scout and soldier was carrying the team while freezer tried their best on freezing the enemies. Paintballer on the other hand, starts to HEADSHOT every zombie that he sees. I think... Paintballer wasn't even useless at all!

"Woah! Paintballer! You're actually great at fighting, huh? I have skill issue anyways." As Scout observed Paintballers skills at fighting through the waves of zombies.

"Haha, Thank you Scout. You're so pleasant to talk to." Paintballer let a little chuckle.

"Eeek! This pesky little zombies wont stop biting my fluffy coat that I've made yesterday! Take thi-" As freezer tripped on some way. But Soldier gladly caught them in a quick reaction speed.

"Ah! Thanks S-Soldier!... I never thought someone would save me from bumping my head..!" Freezer thankfully said it to Soldier.

"No problem Freezer. Now. Get back to work boys!" Soldier commanded to the other towers.

The towers we're struggling at the hordes of zombies. One by one or Two by two, lots of blood spilled through the ground. There's no way the towers could clean this crappy place filled with blood and remains of zombies. Even the towers we're also getting covered by those bloods from the zombies they kill. Disgusting. Ew.

"EWW! GOD FUCKING DAMN. THESE ZOMBIES ARE DISGUSTING AS HELL! These things are crazy. Literally ripping off our armor every minute! I cant even try to aim these stupid zombies on how fast, how slow or how even STR-..." As Sniper was gonna complain by a lot to these zombies, they first encountered their first nightmare. The normal boss.

"O-oh n-no..!! It's the Normal Boss..!!" Freezer was shivering on how "strong" was that boss.

*Radio making sounds*

"Hello? HELLO! ANYONE THERE?! ANSWER ME!"

"Yes... Yes... Commander. I can hear you... I feel so fucking TIRED on defeating these dumb little zombies!" While Soldier was gasping for Air.

"GOOD! MAKE IT OUT. ALIVE. THEY ARE SENDING OUT MORE IN THE RADIUS!"

"Alright. Thanks for that Commander. Got it."

"EVERYONE! MAKE SURE TO CHECK BEHIND OR ANYWHERE IT MIGHT ATTACK YOU IN ANY SIDE! THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU THOUGHT!" 

"Alright. OW SHIT-!" Scout sees his hand bleeding as he shoots the zombie from his hand.... "Shit.. SHIT! I'VE GOT BITTEN BY THIS STUPID ZOMBIE!"

The 5 towers gasped as they look at Scouts hand that he might be.... INFECTED?! Crap.. He's gonna be infected isn't he? THEY NEED THE MEDIC RIGHT NOW!

*Walkie talkie thing.*

"COMMANDER, I NEED YOUR HELP! SCOUT GOT HIS ARM BITTEN BY A ZOMBIE. WE NEED MEDIC HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Alright Soldier, no worries. Protect Scout at any cost. Make sure he's still alive at this moment. You four split up and freezer and you will protect scout from the hordes of zombies, got it?"