•⧼The Meeting about the Boss. - 1⧽•

(UPDATED- REWORKED)

(Morning Time) -

Alarm ringing

Ignores.

...

"10:30"

...

Alarm ringing.

Still, sleeping...?

As Commander woke up and glanced at the clock, it displayed "10:34 AM." Realizing that he was about to be late for the meeting, he hurried to get ready.

He quickly gathered his clothes and important papers, deciding to forgo a shower but opting for a touch of cologne to appear fresh. With no time for breakfast, he promptly made his way to the Meeting Room.

"Huff... Am I late for today?" Commander asked with a simple smile.

"Ahh... You're right on time Commander, take a seat." Medic guided Commander to his chair.

As Commander takes a seat at the head of the table, the room is filled with the sound of chatter as everyone discusses various topics. With a subtle gesture, Commander signals for silence, and the room quiets down. Attention shifts to the main purpose of the meeting, as Commander prepares to address the team.

"Shut! All of you be quiet. We have an Important and dangerous topic to discuss. There's been a breakout of an apocalypse that's been going on today. There was some suspicious-looking "Grave Digger" from the Graveyard. We need some of you to fight off them. Does anyone want to volunteer?"

... No response.

"If one of you volunteers, I'll give you free food for the next 3 days. Sounds clear?"

5 Towers has raised their hands to volunteer. Which is Scout, Soldier, Freezer, Paintballer, and Sniper who wants to volunteer to fight off.

"Good, you five will be getting these radios, you can make contact with each other or call me for some advice. Make sure to bring supplies that you guys need."

As the five of them nod, it means the meeting is dismissed as everyone is back from what they're doing except the five towers that volunteered.

They will train for it... For Triumph!

(Ik the remake is short for it. Sorry! Go move on to the next chapter. :)