' small kisses '

y/n's pov ::

The sound of an owl kept me up where I laid in my bed, trying to get some kind of rest before the clock hit 7 in the morning. I have always found myself struggling to fall asleep, but tonight, there was something else that didn't allow me to close my eyes. My girlfriend.

The tiny goth girl, Wednesday Addams, who would easily trade me for a stack of pocket knives. The girl who always seem to know exactly how to look at me to make me bend over her and kiss her until she can't breathe, the girl who knows exactly how to hold me to calm me down when I have panic attacks, the girl who knows everything about me.

I love her so much, more than I love my own family. They've never treated me well. Not at all. I've always felt like a burden to them, like I wasn't a person, but a piece of shit that wasted their money. My parents only cared about my sisters, and my sisters only cared about themselves. I guess that's why I find such comfort in my girlfriend, because she only cares about me, and I only care about her.

And Enid, and Ajax, and Xavier, and Yoko, and Divina.. oh well, I care too much.

And maybe thats why she keeps me up right now as well. She's been sniffling quietly in her bed for a while now. I haven't thought about it until now, since she always does that. But no longer than for fifteen minutes. It's been twenty-five minutes now, and they're only getting more violent.

I could feel my heart skip a beat or two when the sniffles turned into sobs. Were Wednesday Addams crying? I turned to the side to look over at my girlfriend. She was basically covered under the duvets, with only a piece of hair peeking out from the blankets and bedcloth.

"Cara mia.."
I whispered, trying to get her attention. She didn't hear me. Her sobbing was too loud.

I got up from the bed, slowly walking over to her side. I sat down next to her and stroke her softly by the hair.
"Y/n..."

She whispered, and finally turned around to face me. Her face was drenched in tears and I didn't recognize her at all. Her lips were shaking uncontrollably, and my heart broke by just looking at her.

"I'm here, my love. What's going on?"
Wednesday hesitated for a moment, a frown appearing on her face. Of course she was confused about what she felt. She have never cried before.

"I don't know that."
The girl got out, before scootching a bit closer.
"Please hold me."

The pieces of my heart immediately melted into puddles when the soft and kind of pleading words reached my ears. I brought her close as she buried her face into my neck. The wetness of her eyes passed onto my skin, but I didn't care. She calmed down a bit in my arms and I stroke her back, mumbling reassuring words into her ear. Her pitch black hair fell beautifully over her back and I reached to play with it. No one but me gets to see her wear it down.

What a shame for the others, who does not get to see her like this. Because she looks like a princess. So so gorgeous.

"Can you do the thing..?"
I looked down at my girlfriend. She didn't meet my gaze, but hugged me tighter.
"Hmm?"

I mumbeled back. I was extremely tired, but wouldn't let myself fall asleep until Wednesday felt better again. I stroke her by the hair to help her speak.

"You know, the kisses."
Ohhhh!!

It finally clicked, and a smile formed on my face. Wednesday loves when I give her small kisses literally anywhere on her body, but especially her face and arms. It actually makes her smile sometimes, and nothing makes me happier than to see her smile.

"Of course, baby"
I bent down and made her face me. I tracked her face slowly, from her forehead, down her nose to the tip of it, admired her tiny freckles. Her green eyes looked back at me with a glimpse of excitement as I smiled at the sight of a smirk forming over her lips. I started with her mouth, kissed her pink lips with pure gentleness. She let out a relieved sigh as she kissed me back.

Her hands slid up and down my arms as we kissed, and I coudn't help but stay at her lips for a little longer. She didn't seem to mind, because she melted even more into the kiss and I brought her closer. But eventually, I moved on to her right cheek, kissing every single freckle there. I made sure to keep them soft and gentle. That's what she liked. My fingers traced over her back, making her shiver under my touch. Her breathing evened out as soon as I moved on to her left cheek. A small smile from her lit up the room.

"You are so so beautiful, my love."
She smiled even wider at my words, and scootched closer to me. A pair of lips met mine again and I could feel her smile into the kiss. She was in charge now, with a hand against my neck. But the kiss was still soft.

I couldn't help but smile back, kissing her like the world depended on it. I loved this girl with every part of my body. But you know what I love even more?

That she is finally happier again.

—————————

IM SORRY FOR ALWAYS MAKING WEDNESDAY A CRYBABY 😔😔 it doesn't fit into her persona at all but it's cute & I have nothing else to write!!! PLEASE WRITE SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE AND ILL WRITE IT!!! I promise you whatever you write (as long as its NOT smut!!!) I'll write!!! Thank you loves!!! I LOVE YOU <3333