Planning.16

Jin Pov

We all was having dinner together and it feels very good my family it's quite big but very intresting i smiled thinking this then my eyes fell on Luna I am sure she is hating sitting with Tae and Namjoon well just few more days I will surely think something for us Luna I looked at Lucy and saw her talking with Jimin

Jin:well after some days your wedding anniversaries are coming *smile*

Ryujin:oh....yeah I just remembered it's going to be so fun *excitedly*

Beomgyu:but I didn't planned anything yet *eats food*

Lia:like father like son *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:what? *choked*

Lia:nothing just eat food like a pig *rolls eyes*

Yerin:well the fun fact that only the Queen's of Zeltron can insult the 7 Deadly Sins like that *chuckles*

Yoongi:not funny Yerin *disappointed look*

Liana:butshe is saying the truth tell me can anyone else make you 7 feel the way we 4 make you feel? *eyes on Hoseok*

Hoseok:why it seems like you're purposely asking this question from me *whispered in her ear*

Liana:you can't think that *smirk*

Niki:by the way I have a news for you all I mean ok now when everyone is here so I would like to announce it *side eyeing yerin*

Jk:what is it son? *raised eyebrow*

Niki:you're going to be grandfather *smirk*

Liana:wait you're pregnant *raised eyebrow*

Niki:no Mother and that was not funny at all *disappointed look*

Liana:*chuckles* I know but ok I like annoying you so why not

Yeji:is it the reason you was smelling like a shit from past many weeks *looks at Yerin*

Niki:sister she is not smelling like a shit she is smelling like me *glared*

Yeji:yeah that's what I mean *laughs*

Niki:what the fuck yaaa....Hoseok Father are you seeing your daughter how she is making fun of me *dramatic look*

Hoseok:I would like to be quite in this cuz I am still traumatized *looks at liana*

Niki:traumatized of what? *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:I can't forget that you both are cousins and now ok nevermind *gulped wine*

Niki:nevermind *rolls eyes*

Lia:Yerin why you didn't told me about this *hold her hand*

Yerin:I wanted to tell it's just Niki wanted to announce it infront of every family member so *chuckles*

Yoongi:I am going to be a grandfather wow......I am very happy *pecked Lia forehead*

Liana & Jk:we are also very happy we will be cool grandparents *looks at eachother*

Hoseok:and I will take care of them like a real grandfather *smile*

Luna:that's a very good news what about you Yeonjun *side eyeing him*

Yeonjun;wh-what Mother? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:when will you give this news? *raised eyebrow*

Yeonjun;I don't know *looks down*

Tae;hey.....she is just joking take your time we are here for you *smile*

Luna:yeah....take your time son I was just joking *chuckles*