"Jah Jah." Chippy sighed roughly running his hands over his face.

"A e dawg yes." I verified as I zoomed my camera in to see the first three numbers on the license plate."

"Wa kinda bomboclaat salt situation dis bredda. Cho bombo." Henne complained exasperated.

Like e man drop way dung inna the earth tpc, like a plant him a try plant himself.

I made another phone call to Brinks and a group of our team were on their way with a truck.

At this point the highway had been blocked off by the truck and by those who stopped to fass.

They extended the ladder into the gully but it wasn't long enough to reach the car.

By this time an hour had passed as we tried to figure out how to get him up.

The other truck that had a longer ladder was all the way in Kingston and he needed to be out right now.

"Yow doh mek mi get bomboclaat chip ina dis pussyclaat yah! Tek up e man and tek up e man now!" Chippy stated coming back from his car with his rifle pointed in the air.

Unu nuh want it chip inuh.

The atmosphere shifted as everyone tried suggesting ideas as to how they could help.

A man said he'd go down there and tied himself to a rope so we would be able to pull him back out in case.

Mi nuh know wah kinda bomboclaat in case cause Esco cya drop out suh.

They lowered the rope and the man was able to get Tevoy out since he now had him over his shoulder as they pulled the rope out.

Chippya and Henne took him and sped off with him in the direction of the hospital and I stayed back to give the man a food. I opened my glove compartment and took out a stack of cash, about half a mill and gave it to him before speeding off behind them.

🪷

🪷

OMNISCIENT POV:

As the car sped in the direction of the hospital his life replayed before his eyes.

His childhood memories, all the happy times he had spent with his family and friends, all the sad times he had experienced with his dad.

How he started a business to help his mother when she couldn't do it on her own.

The sentiment moments he had spent with the woman he believed was his soulmate.

His heart ached knowing he'd be leaving the love of his life behind to go on without him.

He could feel as his breath slipped away though he tried to cling on to it to the best of his ability.

As the car turned into the hospital's gate he had already accepted his fate.

His time had come.