70

cw: mention of sa but no going into details!

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

[ IRL & IMSG]

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

Danelly parks her car, storming up to the front door of the house Sebastian was at. or where she figured he was at.

knocking loudly on the door, she crosses her arms over her chest and lets out a huff of annoyance. why was sebastian being so vague? why couldnt he just text back mallory? why did he have her drive over 45 minutes to where he was currently at? why couldn't he have made the drive to her?

"Danelly," Sebastian muttered, a look of worry plastered on his face as he looks around and ushers her inside. "i'm dead. i-i mean.. it's not true. you know that, right? its not true i didn't do that, i would never do that!"

"wait," Danelly puts her bag down and turns back to face him, "what's wrong? you're like- ew, you're sweating like crazy. what happened? what didn't you do?"

Sebastian paces back and forth, mumbling unintelligibly as he does so.

Danelly watches in confusion, watching as Sebastian panics. "Sebastian?" she asks, taking a step closer to him. he ignores her, continuing to pace back and forth. "Sebastian," she says louder as she places her hand on his shoulder.

Sebastian freezes, refusing to make eye contact with Danelly. "Sebastian?" she asks again, moving in front of him.

"i didn't do it," he mumbles again.

"didn't do what, Sebastian?"

Sebastian slowly looks up and meets Danelly's eyes, tears forming in his own. "i didn't touch her, Danelly. i would never- i don't even know why she would say that."

Danelly tilted her head quizzically. "touched who? whats going on?"

Sebastian lets out a tired sigh, taking a seat on the nearest chair. "Avery."

"what?!"

"last night. i got a text from Avery..."

Danelly furrows her brows as she sits next to Sebastian, peering onto his screen as he hands it to her.

avery

hi sebastian

hii
whats up?

tomorrow i'm gonna go onto
social media and tell everyone

???

what you did

what did i do?

you know what you did to me

wait
huh??
what did i do to you?

you touched me
and i'm going to tell everyone

wdym i touched you?

inappropriately

no i didn't
what are u talking abt?
are u joking cause its not really funny

so this is a joke to you?
you dont get to manipulate me

what?
avery
whats going on?
im so confused

Danelly hands the phone back to Sebastian, even more confused than before. "why is she saying you touched her?"

"i don't know! but you have to believe me, Dan. i didn't. i would never-"

"why would she..."

Sebastian rubs his hands over his face. "i don't know. but i didn't do it."

"ok," Danelly whispers, nodding as she places her hand on his shoulder. "you just.. get some rest, alright? i'm going to figure this out."

"nobody's going to believe me. i wouldn't believe me," his voice begins to crack.

Danelly hugs him. she knew believing the victim is always the right option, but she just couldn't fathom the thought that Sebastian would do something that awful. he had a younger sister, he was extremely close with his mother, and Danelly was one of his best friends. even with all those factors, she knew that there have been guys with the same relationships who were capable of doing such awful things.

however, she was convinced that Sebastian would never. all she had to do now was prove it.

"lay low for now," she pauses, pulling away from him and looking into his eyes intently. "you didn't touch her?"

Sebastian returns the look, the only difference being the tears in his eyes. "i promise i didn't."

Danelly nods, pulling him back into a quick hug. once they let go, she sighs and exits the house. she gets into her car and sirs there for a long time before starting it up and beginning the drive back home.

should she let the others know? would they believe Sebastian too? or would they believe Avery? how was she going to prove that he didn't?

and why was Avery lying?

authors note !
guys guys he didnt do it
im just getting bored.
PLOT TWIST 😱