65

[ youtube & instagram ]

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

BOWLING! (angela wins)

danelly holds the camera up, smiling. both her and angela stand in front of the camera as they show off their outfits.

"these are todays fits," danelly begins. "hello beautiful people! today we're going bowling with mallory, sebastian, chris, nic, and matt. and you guys, obviously."

the doorbell is heard, danelly standing to answer it as angela moves in closer to the camera.

"hi danelly, please leave this in. guys i know you want to know who danelly's boyfriend is so...his name is-"

the camera cuts to all the teenagers in the sturniolo van.

"mal kicked chris out of the front seat," danelly laughs as she moves the camera closer to chris' face.

"shut up."

"matt chose mallory over you, that's insane," Nic joins in.

"i'm just better," mallory calls from the front seat.

danelly turns the camera around, showing the middle and front row.

"chris, angel, and i are in the back. then it's nic and seb and matt's obviously driving and mal is next to him-"

"every time we say mal i think of descendants," sebastian randomly says, mallory turning around in the passenger seat to glare at him.

"you're lucky i don't want us all to die, otherwise i'd jump back there and beat your ass."

the camera cuts, now showing chris walking up to the lane with a bowling ball in hand.

"he's gonna get all gutter," sebastian says.

"oh yeah," nic agrees. "kid sucks."

danelly turns the camera to them quickly before returning to chris. "be nice, guys."

the camera cuts, tears visibly seen on danelly's face.

"i just FUCKING BROKE MY NAIL-"

the camera cuts. mallory holds the camera backwards, showing danelly sniffling in the back seat as she holds a paper towel to her finger.

"tell everyone what happened, dan," mallory says.

danelly looks up, a frown plastered on her face. "we were bowling and- why did we think bowling was a good idea?! anyway, we were bowling because i didn't take into account that i had my nails done because im apparently stup-"

nic gives danelly a look, causing her to stop mid sentence.

"sorry," she mutters, before continuing. "so i went to bowl the ball or whatever its called and it broke off my nail. like my real one too. its bloody and it stings and i searched it up, it'll take 4-6 months to heal."