5

[ IRL pt. 2 ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"stop laughing," Danelly whines as Nic continues to laugh at her story.

"you used the tennessee pick up line!" he exclaims, holding his stomach.

"i got nervous!"

suddenly the door flies open and in walks Mallory with Matt trailing behind her.

"what's so funny?" she asks, plopping down onto the bed beside Nic.

"i told Nic about the girl from the bookstore and now he won't stop laughing at me," Danelly sighs, leaning against the headboard.

"in his defense," Matt says. "it was very funny."

"i'm gonna leave, you guys are getting on my nerves."

before Danelly can fully get off the bed, she is pulled back and onto Mallory who is giggling uncontrollably.

"no! we're sorry Nelly Welly," Mallory says, playfully pouting.

Danelly rolls her eyes as she begins laughing with her friends. soon, Chris joins the group.

"i felt left out," he announces as he enters the room. "why are we laughing?"

"first we were making fun of Dan," Mallory begins, earning her a light smack from Danelly. "but now we're just laughing."

"ooh what are we making fun of her for this time?"

"the fact that she followed your flirting advice," Nic laughs, causing Matt and Mallory to laugh as well while Danelly just crosses her arms and rolls her eyes at the three of them.

"wanna film a video, Nelly?" Chris asks.

"sure," she responds, quickly climbing off the bed and following Chris to the kitchen. "cooking video?"

"yeah," he replies, gathering ingredients while Danelly sets up the camera.

"what are we gonna make?"

"brownies?"

"oh, yes please."

the two finish setting up and Danelly presses record, walking back to Chris' side.

"hello everyone! it's your favorite person ever," she begins, smiling brightly at the camera as Chris watches her film her intro. "today Chris and I are gonna be making brownies which im excited for cause yum."

Chris chuckles, grabbing the bowl he forgot to place on the counter in front of them. "these are gonna be the best brownies ever."

"agreed."

the two begin the process, Danelly cutting the chocolate into pieces and Chris cutting the butter.

"we're gonna be using the recipe that my mom used when we were kids," Danelly explains, putting the chopped up chocolate into the bowl and then handing it over to Chris.

"and what she means by that is she watched her mom make them but remembers absolutely nothing so we're making it up as we go. we've been doing this since we were like 12 and it's never the same process."

"they always turn out delicious though," Danelly shrugs, plopping a piece of chocolate in her mouth and putting another in Chris'.

"thanks," he mutters as he starts pouring the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, etc, into a bowl separate from the wet ingredients, eggs, milk, and things like that.

soon, they combine both wet and dry, mixing them together to get their brownie batter.

"we don't even use exact measurements," Danelly explains. "i don't even know why they're always good. we just wing it so you'd think they'd turn out gross."

"but they're always good," Chris adds. "she brought them to school once when we were 13 and everyone loved them."

"Chris and i are just that awesome," Danelly laughs, playfully bumping her side to Chris' as she begins preheating the oven. "and let us know if you prefer videos with all of us or if you wanna see more like this where it's just one or two other people," she adds.

Chris looks at her, smiling as she does a little dance.

"if you can't tell, Dan loves brownies."

she nods excitedly, like a child being asked if they want to go to Disney. "they're one of my favorite things ever."

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"ok," Danelly begins, clapping her hands together. "the oven just beeped and the brownies are done so now we're gonna take 'em out, let 'em cool down, and then eat them."

"we're not gonna share though cause we made these ourselves," Chris says, loudly so the others in the next room could hear.

"what!" Nick exclaims from off camera as him, Matt, and Mallory rush to the kitchen.

"please Nelly," Mallory begs, pouting.

"gross," Danelly replies, placing the brownies on the counter to cool.

"i thought you loved us," Matt says.

"of course i do, but Chris made me pinky promise," she shrugs.

"not even me, Nell?" Nic asks, sitting down and not bothering to beg, knowing Danelly was going to give him some anyway.

"i'll call Nate to come over," Mallory says.

"and Madi," Matt adds.

"hey!" Chris scolds. "no bribing."

"i'll legit get on my hands and knees and beg, Christopher," Mallory says, getting as close to Chris' face as she possibly can.

"i'd like to see that," Danelly laughs.

"same," Nic says.

she rolls her eyes, getting on her knees and putting her hands together. "pretty please let me have some brownies," Mallory begs.

Chris and Danelly laugh. "sure," they say at the same time.

"yeah i'm not doing that," Matt says, pointing to Mallory as she stands up.

"it's ok Matthew, you're my second favorite triplet."

"please say i'm your first," Nic says. "i cannot lose to Chris.

"of course you are," she says, laughing as Chris puts his hand to his heart.

"alright, enough of this," Mallory says, motioning to the brownies.

"yeah, let's eat. i'm starving," Danelly says.

"shouldn't you eat food then?"

she shrugs, grabbing a knife and cutting squares. "first piece goes to Nic!"

AUTHORS NOTE !
had to search up brownie recipes
and i still didn't know what i was
saying. anyway finishing this at school :p