44

[ youtube & instagram ]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

hey ya'll lets talk !

the video begins with Danelly laughing as she looks at something off camera before turning towards the camera.

"sorry, that's Sebastian and Nic. anyway, hi pretty people! lets have a little chat."

Danelly clears her throat, sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter.

"as i'm sure some of you know, Chiara came over last night for the sleepover Mallory, Avery, Angela, and I had. her and I talked before she left this morning and we kinda came up with a script of some sorts that just kind of addresses everything we need to say.

first, i don't hate Chiara. she made a mistake and while i didn't like what she did i can see where she was coming from. i mean, imagine random people online being upset that you and your partner are together and just constantly saying they should date a friend of theirs.

second, i want no hate sent to Chiara. like i said, what she did was wrong. i know that and she knows that. it was poor judgement and decision making on her part and she acknowledges that so don't hate on her for doing what she thought was best for our relationship.

third, i just really wanna put this out there, Chris and i are friends. i didn't appreciate when people would comment on Chiara's posts saying she could never make me happy the way Chris does or some bullshit like that. i tried defending her and it just led to people saying she forced me to address the hate for her which led to more hate sent her way which is what ultimately led to our breakup.

i mean, there were many supportive people of our relationship and i want to thank those people who defended Chiara and just overall respected our relationship. as much as i love how supportive you all are of me, i'm honestly not entitled to share every single aspect of my life with you. i decided to share my relationship online because i was excited and really happy and that just led to everyone hating on her which really fucking sucked.

honestly, if this is how people are gonna act if i date anyone who isn't Chris, i'm not gonna share it online. like, i know some influencers are afraid to get into a relationship in fear that their supporters will hate on them and honestly they have a good point but i refuse to be afraid about dating, especially if the person i'm seeing is genuinely so kind and makes me happy."

she takes a breath, pausing her ramble and looking off camera where Nic can be heard encouraging her.

"i love sharing my life with you all. it's so fun to make content for ya'll but i am a very affectionate person. like, i want to be able to go out on dates with my partner and freely post about them without getting hate just because they're not the person you want them to be. i love showing off the people i love on my platforms and i understand that Chris and i are your otp, i think thats the abbreviation, but its unfair to us both to compare our partners to the other person.

honestly i feel in the long run it might damage our friendship because i mean, him and i are similar in that we hate seeing the people we care about hurt. i mean, i was so upset because Chiara was upset people were basically invalidating our relationship and i'm sure Chris and his girlfriend would be upset if she was constantly being compared to the friendship him and i share."

Danelly sighs, motioning for the two boys watching to join her in front of the camera.

Sebastian wraps his arms around the girl as Nic gives her a high five. she gives them both a smile before turning back to the camera.

"on a lighter note, tomorrow is Friday which means new video on the Sturniolo Triplets youtube channel!"

"yes, don't miss it!" Nic says, pointing sternly at the camera.

"or else," Sebastian yells, causing Danelly to wince and cover her ear as she removes herself from his embrace.

"follow us on instagram, tiktok, uh snapchat, and subscribe to our youtube channels! i'll see you all very soon," Danelly hurriedly says, rushing to the camera and kissing it as the screen goes black.

danellybrooks

liked by averyjackson and others

danellybrooks new vid go watch

comments

nicolassturniolo or else 🔪
  ⤷ danellybrooks maybe dont threaten them 😨

chiar.uhh i also didn't force her to say this lol
  ⤷ danellybrooks this!!

matthew.sturniolo boring vid tbh
  ⤷ danellybrooks suck my dick matthew 🤓

user1 i think everything was very well said
danellybrooks liked this comment!

user3 a big mistake that almost cost u ur friendship 💀
  ⤷ user4 your posts are quotes saying what crazy shit you'd do if a girl even glanced at your boyfriend stfu

mallory.smith mr. snuggles is ugly
  ⤷ danellybrooks says you

user6 off topic with ur video but youre gorgeous
  ⤷ danellybrooks all you ml 🫶

angelabrooks at 1:46 u can hear my scream lol
  ⤷ user8 HELP WHY'D U SCREAM 😭😭
    ⤷ angelabrooks humongous spider :(

authors note !
11K READS AHHHH