Red: Can we not talk about this? Jeez how old is she anyways?

Y/N: To be honest I don't know. But if it makes you feel any better, she's a virgin to my understanding.

Red:...Kill me now Arceus...

————————————————————————

Charizard: I'll admit, you've hidden a great deal of power from me. But it won't be enough.

Lucas: Do it.

Charizard: What?

Lucas: Show me your true strength. You've been wounded and you're bleeding, but I've been holding back the entire time. Do it. That way I actually have fun when I skin you alive.

Charizard: Sinister much~? Fine then, haaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!

Charizard's flames erupted as his much less grew. His violent form reaching its peak as smirked at Lucas.

Charizard: You don't seem to know how...scary..I can be. Not many have gone this far to witness my true power.

Lucas: Not many have trained and felt sorrow the same way I have.

Charizard: Heheh...AHAHAHAHA! You're as big of a fool as ever. Once I'm done crippling you, I'll go after your master and their friends. I'll kill them the same way I killed those two bitches.

Lucas look at his palm before forming a fist. He chuckled slightly before raising his head once more to meet Charizard's gaze.

Lucas: Your friend was right. The nerve you have to make the world crumble beneath you. Don't you dare talk about my friends in such a way.

Lucas slowly walk up to Charizard before suddenly appearing in front of him, landing a fast kick to his jaw.

Lucas: WrOAAAAAAA!!

————————————————————————

Y/N: He's really kicking his ass. And causing mass amounts of deforestation. Should I tell him to stop?

Incineroar: Just a little longer. I know we're supposed to forfeit but I kinda want to see how many bones he'll break. I got an idea. Why doesn't Zeraora try to calm him down when he's done throwing a tantrum?

Zeraora: Me?! Why me?

Incineroar: Out of the three of us he talks to you more. I think he has a thing for you. You can stop with the bandages now.

Y/N: Ok fine.

Incineroar: Ok...we can make ourselves know now.

Zeraora: Alright.

Zeraora charges her energy and lets her thunder flow high into the sky. Lucas and Charizard fought hard and hit eachother with violent attacks. Lucas noticed the giant spire and saw his friend alive and healthy.

————————————————————————

Lucas: They're not dead? How....oh, I get it now. Ok.

Lucas lowers his aura and drops down to the ground with Charizard. As he panted and grit his teeth, he was surprised as the murder fueled Lucario suddenly grew less rageful.

Lucas: I'm done.

Charizard: What?

Lucas: I'm done. There's no point anymore. I've made up my mind.

Charizard: You're done?

Lucas: At least you'll live like your other friends. I forfeit, you won.

Lucas' aura slowly fades away as he starts to walk away. Charizard stares at him confused before gritting his teeth to the point the veins popped out of his body.