ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝔻𝕒𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕕

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole," Charlie says and I continue. "And he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top! There's bound to be some angels who'll listen," I say and Charlie nods. Now the problem is...who's gonna call him? Charlie and I look at each other. "You call him," I say. "No, you call him," she says back and the two of us are now face to face.

"I called him last time," I say with my arms crossed. "Mmmm. Technically he called you," she sasses and yeah she does have a point, but I'm not gonna admit that. "This is your thing. You call him," I say. "You're the oldest you call him," she smirks and the others look at us in amusement. "By 2 minutes," I counter. "You know what! Staring contest...Go!" We say in unison and both our eyes turn red and we stare at each other...for a good 10 minutes...before I sneezed and blinked.

"Haha! Fuck yes! I win, you get to call dad," she says and I roll my eyes, pull out my phone, and mumble how she got lucky. I went through my contacts and found my dad's contact. I hesitate to click the call button. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" He asks. "No, we just...we aren't as close as we were before. After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see us. I mean sure, he calls us...sometimes, but only if he's bored or like, needs one of us to do something," I explain.

He doesn't even know what's been going on in our lives...he doesn't even know about what happened with him

"Daddy issues," Husk says and I flip him off playfully. "Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge," Angel says, Charlie and I cringe at that. "The ultimate bad boy," Niffty giggles like a gremlin and Angel takes the knife from her in concern. "I bet he's scary," she says and I laugh.

Oh if only you know how much of a softy he is...
***************************************
𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍
𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖

The King of Hell was finishing his latest creation in his office to add to his collection. "That's it. Almost there! Now presenting—the magic-tastical back-flipping rubber duck! Haha! That spits fire" He says and the duck spits out fire. In his office, there are hundreds of ducks everywhere.

"Hold the applause! Please. Ok. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh God, who am I kidding, this sucks!"He says and throws the duck at a picture of himself, Lilith, Melione, and Charlie. Lucifer sighs in sadness but then jumps when his phone rings (it's circus music). He takes it out and sees that his oldest daughter is calling him and starts to panic.

*♥️Duckling #1*. (Yk since Mel was born first)

"Daughter? Daughter calling, daughter, daughter calling! Oh! Um-Uh," he says nervously and tries to find a way to answer. "Hello, Melione. H-Hey, heyyy, MelMel...No! No, that's not good. Oh, this is the first time she's called you in years," he says with a hint of guilt. "This has to be perfect," he finally clicks the answer button.

"Hey, bitch!" he says and he hears his daughter burst off laughing. Once he realizes what he said he facepalms.
**************************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

"Ahaha! Oh shit, I'm sorry that was funny," I say remembering that's how I answered the phone a few months ago. "Anyway. Hi, dad," I say happily. "Hey! Sweetheart, how are you? Wh-wh-where are you and your sister these days?" He asks and I roll my eyes because I literally told him months ago what we were doing when he called me.

"You know where we are, Dad. We've told you before," I say and Charlie groans knowing he most likely forgot. "You have? Oh yeah, uh? Well, you know I um, uh..." I roll my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I told you when you called me five months ago. Or were you not listening," I say in an agitated tone.