"You're making a big mistake, guys," Y/N protested, struggling against his bonds in vain. "I'm not an imposter! I'm the real deal!"

Erza raised an eyebrow skeptically, her arms crossed over her chest as she regarded him with suspicion. "Prove it," she challenged, her voice daring him to convince her otherwise.

Y/N let out an exasperated sigh, realizing that reasoning with them was futile.

Cana, observing from the sidelines, couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire. "Oh, I don't know, Erza," she chimed in, her tone teasing. "He does look a bit suspicious. Maybe we should tie him up just to be safe."

Y/N shot Cana a mock glare, knowing full well she was playing along with Erza's delusions. "Thanks a lot, Cana," he muttered, rolling his eyes in mock annoyance.

Mira, always one to indulge in a bit of mischief, joined in on the fun, poking Y/N's cheeks with a playful grin. "You're not making a very convincing case for yourself, Y/N," she teased, her laughter echoing through the guild hall.

Y/N's patience finally reached its limit as he felt the ropes constricting around him. With a frustrated growl, he tapped into his giant magic, summoning his strength to break free from his restraints with a mighty burst of power.

The ropes snapped like twigs under the force of his magic, sending Erza, Natsu, and Gray stumbling backward in surprise. They exchanged bewildered glances, their skepticism evaporating in an instant.

"Only the real Y/N would do something that violent instead of something normal," Natsu remarked with a laugh, his words punctuated by Gray's agreeing nod.

Erza couldn't help but smile as she watched Y/N pout furiously, his cheeks flushed with indignation. "Alright, alright, you've made your point," she conceded, chuckling at the absurdity of it all.

And so, with laughter ringing through the guild hall, Y/N's identity as the real Y/N was reaffirmed, his friends relieved to have their playful prankster back among them once more.

With the chaotic situation finally settled, Y/N took a moment to catch his breath before addressing the gathered members of Fairy Tail.

"Alright, now that we've established that I'm not an imposter," Y/N began, shooting a pointed glance at Erza, Natsu, and Gray, who sheepishly averted their eyes, "I have some important news to share."

The guild members gathered around, their curiosity piqued as they listened intently to Y/N's words.

"As some of you may have heard," Y/N continued, "I recently had a meeting with the Magic Council."

A murmur of interest rippled through the crowd, with Lucy stepping forward, her expression eager. "What did they want? Is everything okay?"

Y/N nodded, offering Lucy a reassuring smile. "Everything's fine. In fact, they've offered me a position as one of the Ten Wizard Saints."