Chapter 3

"You're late." My boss says as I walk in the door. "I know" I say as I walk towards the changing rooms. "You need to hurry the guys already here in the private room." I say a simple okay as I go into the changing room.

     I put my red lingerie set on with some matching red heels. I do some quick mascara and brush though my hair. When I'm done I stand up and look myself in the mirror then walk out towards the private room.

     I walk in and see a man that look to be in his early 20s in black jeans and a white button up shirt. He's looking down at his phone so I clear my throat to get his attention. He looks up at me then looks me up and down scanning me.

     "Your late." He says with a low husky tone. Holy shit his voice is hot. Wait what am I thinking he's a customer. I shake my head to push away the thoughts.

     "Yes I apologize I lost track of time." I say as I walk in towards the center of the room by the pole as the door automatically shuts behind me. "What song would you like me to dance to?"

     Finally looking at my face he says, "It doesn't matter." I mutter a simple ok and walk over to the speaker and put Simon Says on by yc banks and B.Smyth.

     I walk back over to the pole feeling his eyes follow my every move. I get to the pole and start walking around it with my hand on the pole.

     I look at him and see him laid-back on the couch with his arms on the back rest and his leg resting on the other by the ankle on his knee.

     When the beat drops I swing around the pole and grab the pole with both hands and pull the bottom half of my body towards the top of the pole and hang upside down and let it Twirl around.

     I grab the bottom of the pole and arch my back. I get a glimpse of him and he's now sitting with his elbows on his knees staring at me intensely.

     When the pole slows down to almost a stop I bring my legs down and walk around the pole before I wrap my legs around the pole and lean back to where my legs are the only thing keeping me to the pole.

     When it slows I lean back up and slide down the pole till my high heels touch the floor. I slowly stand back up and lock eyes with him, his mismatch blue and brown eyes locking on mine.

     It feels like he's looking straight into my soul. I break eye contact and go to spin around the pole when he says something.

   .                   "You can go."

Author's Note

I know that this chapter is short as hell but I'm going to be making the other ones after this longer. I'm going to spend more writing my book. And by the way the next chapter is going to be in his pov.