Jasmine would be here, but she's talking on the phone to her sisters about something.

"Enough." I say in soft, but commanding voice causing Scarlett and I to lock eyes.

"Dominant Mommy." Scarlett mumbles.

"Now how would you like to be punished?" I question. "Titties, ass or pussy?"

"Ass please." Scarlett says as she looks at me.

"Alright." I say as Scarlett drapes her self over my lap. "You're getting 22 spanks to your ass after each spank you will apologize to me."

"Yes Mommy." Scarlett says.

"Good whore." I praise then I smack Scarlett's ass

"1." Scarlett says. "I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"2...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"3...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"4...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"5...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"6...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"7...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"8...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"9...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"10...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"11...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"12...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"13...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"14...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"15...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"16...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"17...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"18...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"19...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"20...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"21...I'm Sorry Mommy."

*Spank*

"22." Scarlett breathlessly says. "I'm Sorry Mommy."

"Good girl." I praise as I push two fingers into my girlfriend and start fingering her.

As I start fingering my girl, I tangle my hand in her hair then pull Scarlett's hair back so she's looking at me.

"You took your spanks so well my princess." I praise. "My perfect princess."

"Why do I love being spanked so much?" Scarlett moan's.

"Because you know we're doing it out of love babygirl." I say. "And because you're a whore who loves to be spanked by Mommy and by Daddy."

"True." Scarlett moans.

"You want Mommy to keep fingering you or does my pretty girl need some dick?" I question.

"Dick." Scarlett begs so I pull my fingers out of my girlfriend.

"Lay on the bed." I say then I suck Scarlett's juices off of my fingers while she scrambles to lay on the bed.

Scarlett tastes so good.

"Good girl." I praise when I see my girl is laying on the bed then I lay on her so my tits are on her back.

Once I'm laying on Scarlett, I suck on her neck for a few seconds as I wrap my arms around her then I flip us over so I'm laying on my back while my lady is laying on me.

"Strong Mommy." Scarlett says making me smile then I grab my queens titties.

"If you wanna be filled with my babies then I need you to guide me inside of you princess." I say. "But you get to choose what position we fuck in."

"I wanna see you Mommy." Scarlett says. "And I wanna feel your titties."

"Well then we have a few options my baby." I say. "We have Cowgirl, missionary, face to face on our sides, we can have you lay on the edge of the bed and I can stand at the edge of the bed, we can do it up against the wall, and we have cowgirl with me controlling."

"Well I'm about to cum so...

"Then how about you flip around and bounce up on my dick." I say.

Without replying, Scarlett flips around and straddles me then she guides my dick into her pussy.

"MMMMM." Scarlett and I both moan then my baby starts moving up and down on my dick.

"Ahem." I say causing Scarlett and I to lock eyes. "And just where are your hands supposed to be my whore?"

"Sorry Mommy." Scarlett says while giggling then she grabs my titties.

"That's my girl." I say then I wrap my arms around Scarlett's head and pull her down to me so we're nose to nose.

Once Scarlett and I are nose to nose, I stare into the eyes of one of the women I wanna marry.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a pretty whore as my girlfriend." I softly say.

"Mommy." Scarlett says with a soft smile.

"And I can't wait till I get to marry you and Jasmine."

"I get to be filled by you and Daddy for life?" Scarlett questions with a big smile while she moves up and down on my dick.

"Yes you will babygirl." I say.

"And I get to be sandwiched between you two when we sleep?" Scarlett asks.

"Absolultey." I say. "But the only why you'll get filled tonight is if you say those 7 little words."

"It's okay to have a bad game." Scarlett says.

"Yes it is my queen." I say. "Now you cum whenever you want..."

"I need you to say it." Scarlett says. "Please. "

I smirk at my girlfriend then I dig my nails into her fat ass titties.

"Cum for Mommy my beautiful whore." I say then I thrust into my girlfriend and fill her up with my cum.

"MOMMYYYYYYYYY." Scarlett moans as she orgasms.

"MMMMM." I moan.

After I finish cumming, I release my hold on Scarlett's tits then I help her lay down on me.

"I got you baby." I say as I notice Jasmine's in the room with us. "Well look who's here Scar."

"Jazzy?" Scarlett Hopefully asks as she adjusts her head to look where I'm looking.

The moment Scarlett lays eyes on our nude right-back, my striker reaches out for the woman who has the biggest dick I've ever seen.

"Jazzy." Scarlett says.

"Hi princess." Jasmine says as she joins us on the bed. "Did Mommy take care of you?"

"Mhmm." Scarlett says as Jasmine wraps an arm around us.

"Good." Jasmine says then she kisses me and Scarlett.

"Sleepy time?" Scarlett questions.

"Yeah Princess." I say as Jasmine and I throw our covers over the three of us. "It's sleepy time."